Forums

Topic: Wireless Speaker

BekBlayton
BekBlayton

• Nov 25, 2012

Just that! I'm fine with one for airplay, pc etc... Wondering if anyone uses one with their Vita..

PSN / Twitter : bekblayton

NathanUC
nathanuc1988

• Nov 26, 2012

Years ago, I had a wireless soundbar that I used with my PSP. It worked pretty well but the wireless receiver that plugged into the PSP was bigger than I would have liked.

For Vita, I usually just use my pulse headset or plug into my new sony es 7.2 receiver (overkill much for vita?)

PSN/XBL/Steam: nathanuc1988Feel free to add me! (please, no blank friend requests.)

BekBlayton
BekBlayton

• Nov 26, 2012

Hmm, i'd love something wireless... Thought maybe bluetooth or wifi?

KALofKRYPTON
KALofKRYPTON

• Nov 27, 2012

When I had it, I used my Sony Ericsson MW600 headset with the Vita. You get the quality you'd expect over A2DP- which is fine, but is just not as good as a wired pair of decent earphones or cans.

KALofKRYPTON
BekBlayton
BekBlayton

• Nov 27, 2012

Would any bluetooth speaker work do you reckon?

KALofKRYPTON
KALofKRYPTON

• Nov 28, 2012
BekBlayton wrote:

Would any bluetooth speaker work do you reckon?

It should.

A2DP is the current media audio standard over Bluetooth, so any speaker you buy now should be able to connect to the Vita. While I never used one with my Vita, I used to have a Sony Ericsson BT speaker (MBS-100) that I used with my old K850i. That was really good at filling a room with sound. Should be quite cheap these days too.

KALofKRYPTON
BekBlayton
BekBlayton

• Dec 01, 2012

Ah great, thanks!

pushja
pushja

• Jan 25, 2013

I used my Sony Ericsson MW600 headset with the Vita. You get the quality you'd expect over A2DP- which is fine

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wow gold
wow gold kaufen

pushja
BekBlayton
BekBlayton

• Jan 26, 2013

Thanks!

Board footer