Forums

Topic: the DIABLO III Reaper of Souls PS4 thread

Posts 141 to 160 of 404

Tasuki
arnoldlayne83
Tasuki

I think I have fallen in love with the Crusader class.  I have a level 42 Crusader now and she is just so much fun to play.  Didn't think I would enjoy a class as much as the Demon Hunter.

Anyone else like the Crusader?

The Crusader was the first character I built. I use it to play with my girlfriend (she is a Demon Hunter). I love it, it is a very good tank for playing coop, more strategic than the barbarian. now I am at lv.70 (+18 paragon) with it and is just undestructible. The shield projectile is one of my favourite perks of it.

Yeah I tend to use the shield bash alot .  My favorite attack though has to be the one where you leap up and come crashing down into a group of enemies.  So much fun lol.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat

Yeah, the Crusader is pretty fun. It's probably my second favorite after the Wizard.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Tasuki

So just a quick question who out there is still playing this game? The reason I am asking is cause I am about to finish RoS and I am going to be starting Adventure mode here soon and am looking forward to bounties.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Alright just finished up Reaper of Souls and now I have unlocked adventure mode . Looking forward to hitting level 70 with my Crusader. Just one question I have can I do adventure mode now with any character I make or do I have to run each character through the story mode first? The reason I ask is because I am going to be trying to get level 70 with each class.

My Backlog

myth0s

You can do adventure mode with any characters. However, even though you can play any acts through adventure mode, if you want to do campaign with a new character you will still need to progress from chapter 1 to 5 (that doesn't change).

myth0s

Tasuki

myth0s wrote:

You can do adventure mode with any characters. However, even though you can play any acts through adventure mode, if you want to do campaign with a new character you will still need to progress from chapter 1 to 5 (that doesn't change).

Ok cool. Not sure if I want to start a monk now or a mage.

My Backlog

Splat

Yeah, once you beat the story mode once Adventure Mode is unlocked for any characters you make besides Hardcore characters. If you want to play Adventure Mode in Hardcore Mode you with have to beat the story with a HC character first.

Tasuki

Oh man adventure mode is so addicting. I thought the campaign was good but adventure mode the game really opens up.

My Backlog

Tasuki

WOOT Just got my first maxed level character. I hit level 70 on my Crusader just a bit ago. Now I need to work on paragon levels.

Just a quick question is the gear you get from bloodshards or whatever that currency is called in Adventure mode worth spending the shards for?

My Backlog

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

WOOT Just got my first maxed level character. I hit level 70 on my Crusader just a bit ago. Now I need to work on paragon levels.

Just a quick question is the gear you get from bloodshards or whatever that currency is called in Adventure mode worth spending the shards for?

Well, if it's like the PS3 version it's random what you get when you spend them. You can get legendary item's but more times then not it's nothing better than what you all ready have. That said you can't spend the shards on anything else so you might as well give it a shot.

Edited on by Splat

NathanUC

Tasuki wrote:

You can only hold 500 blood shards, so keep that in mind. I recommend you focus on armor pieces and not weapon/accessories (they cost a lot more). From my experience, I get about 1 legendary or green item per 400 shards on average. Once you start finishing up your gear set, you'll probably focus on shield.

I just finished gearing up my monk and witch doctor, but nothing compares to my awesome demon hunter yet. I can farm torment vi on all of them, but only demon hunter is fast so far.

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

Tasuki

NathanUC wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

You can only hold 500 blood shards, so keep that in mind. I recommend you focus on armor pieces and not weapon/accessories (they cost a lot more). From my experience, I get about 1 legendary or green item per 400 shards on average. Once you start finishing up your gear set, you'll probably focus on shield.

I just finished gearing up my monk and witch doctor, but nothing compares to my awesome demon hunter yet. I can farm torment vi on all of them, but only demon hunter is fast so far.

That helps out alot I was wondering if I should go with Armor or weapons.

My Backlog

Devious_Nige

So I'm getting this game tomorrow and am wondering who people think the best tank is? Barbarian or Crusader?

Edited on by Devious_Nige

Devious_Nige

PSN: Devious_Nige

NathanUC

Devious_Nige wrote:

So I'm getting this game tomorrow and am wondering who people think the best tank is? Barbarian or Crusader?

It's a pretty 'balanced' game in terms of what is best. I think Crusader has a more 'tanky' feel (and way cooler skills), but when my team is dying, I usually switch to Witch Doctor because it has amazing crowd control abilities.

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

Tasuki

NathanUC wrote:

Devious_Nige wrote:

It's a pretty 'balanced' game in terms of what is best. I think Crusader has a more 'tanky' feel (and way cooler skills), but when my team is dying, I usually switch to Witch Doctor because it has amazing crowd control abilities.

Yeap I second Crusader, although I will admit I haven't player Barbarian alot but over all the Crusader feels more like a tank to me.

My Backlog

Tasuki

So I keep getting these rift key fragments or whatever as loot can someone explain to me what these are for?

My Backlog

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

So I keep getting these rift key fragments or whatever as loot can someone explain to me what these are for?

You use the rift keys to open Nephalem Rifts which are randomized dungeons. You basically just keep killing things in-till a random boss shows up.

You can only do it in adventure mode but look for this in town.

Untitled

themcnoisy

To push this thread up I will post on here. I'm looking to complete act 3 on Wednesday and Thursday. If anyone sees me on jump in if you feel like. Its headsets off until anyone sets up a big event in the future. Keep me posted really enjoyed getting to know the mechanics last week and some of you experts have really set me up to do well in future installments.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.