Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 681 to 700 of 3,152

KALofKRYPTON

@Tjuz Ew... R-Kelly... 😂😂

I'll probably be boring you with Grip screenshots in a day or two 😁

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

Jaz007 wrote:

Is the horror what they're seeing or the graphics here?
Untitled

nah they just read the comments section on a Kingdom Hearts Twitter post

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

KALofKRYPTON

Couldn't wait!

Very happy to say that I'm absolutely loving Grip so far; not had one of those 'this was made for me' type feelings for a while

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Very cool (and not just those last couple of ice ones)!

I'm glad you've connected with the game so much. I read the Push Square review at the weekend and was a little disappointed, so it's good to know that everybody's actual mileage does vary.

Does it have a Photo Mode, or are you screencapping a replay there?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Honestly, I feel like there's a couple of reviews I've read that seem to have either missed out how much fun the game is, or probably didn't actually play it for very long.
It's a solid 7 out of 10 for me.

It is a little rough around the edges, and the online really needs a better matchmaking system - but I've paid a lot more for much worse.

It's exactly what I expected having been looking at gameplay since it hit early access.

No photo mode, just caps from the post race attract.

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Awesome; I'll have to keep it in mind, thanks!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Last couple of shots from LEGO DC Super-Villains, as I've gotten to an even-numbered trophy percentage and will be starting to watch Batman: The Animated Series soon, so wanna avoid potential bat-overload. For now, until the DLC packs are released, I'm calling it a day and looking forward to working on 100% later on.

Animals are all over the place. Helped this guy out in a side quest...
Untitled

...and then this guy, too.
Untitled

Then I babysat Robin in the Batcave...
Untitled

...before Batman took him for a family outing to a spooky gothic window, because Batman.
Untitled

I've got a spare day tomorrow before picking up Hitman 2 on Friday, although I'm instantly busy afterwards and won't be able to play it until Sunday.

As for what I'll do with my spare day, well...

Untitled

...hello there.

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Krypto! 😁

FullbringIchigo

Here it comes FINAL FANTASY XV

"Yes mum, i'll be home for dinner"
Untitled

"sometimes i wonder if it was all worth it?"
Untitled

Awkward silence
Untitled

SERIOUSLY!, why is it always a glowy thing
Untitled

"Now young warrior, show me you resolve"
Untitled

"that really is a awesome looking sword"
Untitled

"there he is again, his face glued to his phone"
Untitled

"that's it, i'm pooped"
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON No, that's General Griev... oh, you meant the dog.

@FullbringIchigo I wondered if you'd ever post any more! It hasn't been the same around here without your semi-regular FFXV screencap service. Awesome shots!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger well i still can't reconnect my PSN to Twitter because i forgot my log in details so i was sending the pics to my brothers old account on PSN via messages and then downloading them on the P.C BUT the My PlayStation web site has been playing up a bit and not displaying any messages so i had to figure out a new way of getting my pics off PSN

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo ...which was a USB Stick, perhaps?

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger actually i just started using the american site instead

i don't have any usable USB sticks right now

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Ah, fair enough! I got a USB Stick specifically for my PS4 screenshots and videos, a 64Gb one, and I keep having to empty it onto my laptop to free up space.

A couple more Star Wars: Battlefront II shots of the not-so-good general (since I love him, and the detail on his character model is pretty incredible)...

Untitled

Untitled

...and this specific map, which has recently been added to Arcade Mode. Why? Because it's my favourite location from my favourite Star Wars planet, containing my two favourite Star Wars ships, from my favourite Star Wars film. It's like they made it just for me!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger you know Dice knocked that game out the park in terms if it's visuals, it really does look amazing it's just a shame everything else about the game was so badly managed

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo I've probably spent just as much time using the game as a virtual tour than I have actually shooting, running, rolling, capturing... y'know, actually playing. It's stunning.

I think I'm just determined to get my money's worth.

Making It So Since 1987

RR529

Looks like the "FighterZ" have made the Switch!

It's time to Rock the Dragon.
Untitled

I hope they bought Sayain Insurance.
Untitled

I guess we really didn't need that continent anyways...
Untitled

Here's a quick visit from everyone's favorite Space Australian! (Too bad he's not playable)
Untitled

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

FullbringIchigo

@RR529 DB FighterZ REALLY is an amazing looking game

FullbringIchigo

just a few from FFXV today and the Comrades Expansion mission Departure where you play as the boys on their way to the overlook and their final camp before the end game

i'm trying to see if i can get the last few trophies before this version is replaced

"On my mark Gladio"
Untitled

"TAKE THIS!"
Untitled

RR529

Here's some screens from Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders on Switch. A bit of a hidden gem if I say so myself, a budget dogfighter that's a godsend in the absence of something like Ace Combat.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

A bit rough around the edges graphically, but for $10 I'm not complaining.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic