Forums

Topic: The best Nintendo game of all Time! (Readers Poll Voting Going on Now!!)

Posts 801 to 806 of 806

Octane

Yup, thanks for doing this @themcnoisy. Still confident that the entire poll was rigged (no Tropical Freeze..? Like, what!?)

Octane

carlos82

@themcnoisy thank you for doing this, it was fun and what a list we needed up with. Not quite the number one I expected but it's definitely an all time great

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

themcnoisy

@Octane @carlos82 @ralizah @speedy thank you for the kind comments!

This cup has been fun 🎉 and really interesting. Its been great remembering all the old games and I value everyone's opinion within the thread, so much so Ive setup the wii, bought Mario galaxy and I am looking to pickup xenoblade and the Metroid trilogy.

Going forward the very last cup 🏆 in this series will hopefully be next year similar to the very first, it will be the 2018 Pushsquare Best Game of All Time Ever on any computer or console! Again it will start next winter and run through to Spring. Hopefully we can get the pushsquare bigwigs involved and have a ton more PS games in that one so they can cover it. Hopefully I will see you all then if you all remember and still log in.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

@Jairo_MC thanks for joining in. Anyone with MC in their name is a friend for life!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.