Forums

Topic: Official Push Square Xbox Thread

Posts 1,281 to 1,285 of 1,285

MaccaMUFC

Not a bad month for GwG if you don’t already own either Xbox One games but since I do I’d of preferred Forza Motorsport 7, I can’t believe it still hasn’t been put on GamePass. I’ll give Torchlight and Castlevania LoS a go.

Edited on by MaccaMUFC

MaccaMUFC

MaccaMUFC

So the Minecraft Super Duper Graphics pack I mentioned a few posts ago, well it’s been cancelled because apparently the graphics upgrade proved too technically demanding and didn't perform well across several systems. Looks like it was way too ambitious for current gen consoles but who knows it could still release on next gen consoles, hopefully.

MaccaMUFC

FullbringIchigo

@MaccaMUFC i still find it odd that with how simple a game Minecraft is that it runs like crap on all systems

"I like Star Wars. It was young King Arthur growing up, slaying the evil emperor finally. There's nothing wrong with that kind of entertainment - everything doesn't have to create a philosophy for you - for your whole life. You can also have fun." - Gene Roddenberry

MaccaMUFC

@BAMozzy Today I thought I’d give RDR2 another go since I haven’t even made it pass chapter 3 yet. I saw the new HDR settings that was patched in back in May so wondered since we have the same TV if you’ve tweaked with the settings or know of someone with the same tv and what settings they used? I’m constantly trying to figure what’s best but no matter what it always still looks washed out. Here are a couple of images I saw someone posted showing after the HDR patch, these screenshots show what the game is supposed to look like but currently all I’m seeing on mine is washed out colours and what looks like blurry fog constantly on the screen wether it’s day or night in-game.

Untitled

Untitled

MaccaMUFC

FullbringIchigo

so i turn my XBOX ONE on today and it had a 3gb update that doesn't seem to have done anything

anyone have any idea what it did?

"I like Star Wars. It was young King Arthur growing up, slaying the evil emperor finally. There's nothing wrong with that kind of entertainment - everything doesn't have to create a philosophy for you - for your whole life. You can also have fun." - Gene Roddenberry

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic