Forums

Topic: The Pushsquare Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 761 to 766 of 766

JohnnyShoulder

@WanderingBullet I'm a Liverpool fan, sooooo....

Yeah not Man United have not been a great watch for the majority of the season. Even when they were smashing teams by four goals earlier in the season, for large parts of the games they were a bore to watch and the goals all came in a short space of time towards the end of the matches.

JohnnyShoulder

WanderingBullet

@JohnnyShoulder Ah, cool. I think Liverpool will definitely beat Roma and reach the finals. After that, it really depends on which team has the better match during the finals, I feel.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

KALofKRYPTON

I'm not a football fan, but used to keep abreast of things for work reasons and it's a massive part of my home city's identity. There's certainly no escaping the news and views and general sentiment surrounding the game this last season.

So, here being as good as anywhere to note - I'm so very pleased with how Wolves are doing!

KALofKRYPTON

JohnnyShoulder

@KALofKRYPTON Yeah Wolves have done really well season and i think they will do as good as Newcastle this season.

They have money to spend and more importantly it looks like they will spend it wisely on the correct players for the squad.

JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@WanderingBullet Roma are probably the team i didn't want to face the most. May not have the CL pedigree as the other two but the way they knocked out Barca made me a bit more wary of em.

JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic