Forums

Topic: Final fantasy discussion thread

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 3,698

themcnoisy

@FullbringIchigo What's your overall take on Dissidia NT Chigo? I'm slightly intrigued but not enough to purchase atm.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

FullbringIchigo

@themcnoisy it's a fun game, if a little light on some features, you can tell it was originally an arcade game but the thing is you don't have to buy it if you don't want to, there is a Free Version on PSN and Steam, it has set characters that rotate every month and no story mode but other than that you still have the arcade and online modes to play with

if you interested i say download the free version and see what you think, if you like it then you can always upgrade to the full game but if you don't then no harm done and no money lost

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

themcnoisy

@FullbringIchigo sweet. Thank you for the reply.

FullbringIchigo

@themcnoisy no problem

let us know what you think of the game wont you

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

themcnoisy

@FullbringIchigo sure will. Will give it a blast at the weekend.

FullbringIchigo

Rinoa Event is live on Dissidia FINAL FANTASY Opera Omnia
Untitled

JohnnyShoulder

@FullbringIchigo Have you seen the latest issue of Official PlayStation Magazine? They have 4 covers to collect from FFVII Remake. Not sure if you would hate that or not?

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

FullbringIchigo

@JohnnyShoulder if there was any shops where i lived that actually sold them i would buy all 4

FullbringIchigo

@Ralizah i wish that version wasn't exclusive to GAME in the UK

JohnnyShoulder

@FullbringIchigo I subscribe so get it delivered a few days before its in the shops. The below is only for subscribers and not part of the 4 part collectors set.

Untitled

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

FullbringIchigo

@JohnnyShoulder ok i not at all jealous

Untitled

JohnnyShoulder

@FullbringIchigo 😅 I'm tempted to frame it and to hang it up by my Bloodborne and Last Guardian ones.

FullbringIchigo

@JohnnyShoulder
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 No demo disc but it comes with these weird things called 'compact discs' with game soundtracks. Had Days Gone recently and in past had Tomb Raider and Yooka Laylee. Also had stuff like coasters, thumb sticks and light bar stickers. Not sure on the street price but the current sub offer is 15 quid every three months.

Thrillho

@JohnnyShoulder I’m pretty sure it used to be £5 a month when I last bought it circa 1999.

Thrillho

FullbringIchigo

anyone who has played FFXV knows this is true
Untitled

FullbringIchigo

also (and i may have posted this before but i can't remember)

FullbringIchigo

and the ENTIRE FF in a nut shell series by RABtoons, i love these

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic