Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 2,501 to 2,520 of 4,206

WCB

Just picked up my P5R Phantom Theives edition copy from EB Games here in Australia. Guess they're selling it early due to maybe shutting down soon.

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

BearsEatBeets

I was a huge Asterix fan in my youth and still have all the books. So when I saw the Asterix (XXL3) game in the PSN sale I felt nostaligic and got it. Thinking it's probably aimed at children I was sure hard difficulty would be best. Let's just say there has been quite a few deaths and even more swearing. It's fun though and I'm going to stick with the setting for now but have started to ponder knocking it down to normal.

Edited on by BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

ZeroOverOne

Pre ordered Persona 5 Royal Steelbook Edition, can’t believe my favorite JRPG of all time is getting expanded and I will play it very soon especially due to the quarantine I will have tons of time to play it XD

Also finally was able to place an order of Doom Eternal and cant wait for it to come aroun very soon

ZeroOverOne

Rudy_Manchego

@Anti-Matter Great game - I played it through to get the platinum trophy. So much fun and it looks gorgeous!

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

roberts85

AC Odyssey looking forward to playing after enjoying Origins my PS4 backlog has increased month to month.

roberts85

RogerRoger

Just purchased and downloaded Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy and, thanks to @Ralizah writing nice things about it elsewhere on the forum, DOOM 64.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Tjuz

@Anti-Matter Enjoy Ratchet & Clank PS4! I had never played any of the previous one, but I thought it was very enjoyable. A bit on the shorter side perhaps, but lots of witty fun dialogue and weapons to keep you entertained throughout.

@Zuljaras Love the first Dishonored! Getting it at a heavy discount is nothing but a steal. I hope you get along well with it, and I'd love to hear your thoughts when you give it a go.

Tjuz

Ralizah

@RogerRoger Great! Be sure to update with your impressions when you get around to it. Tonally, it's the most horror-esque traditional game in the series (i.e. not DOOM 3), but that's mostly down to use of color, music, and sound design. There's really no more viscera in this than there is in any of the other old DOOM games.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

LieutenantFatman

Had a go on the FF7 and Resi 3 demos. Both great fun, has me hyped up for them. Although I think it's fair to say Resi is the winner if you have a spectator watching, as the combat is more immediate and fluid. And nailing those dodges feels awesome.

LieutenantFatman

RogerRoger

@Ralizah Yeah, I did watch its trailer on PSN before going through with the purchase, just to be sure. I got those classic vibes and, as a piece of gaming history which passed me by, you'd gotten me curious!

Might be a while before I get around to trying it as, alongside it, I also downloaded Marvel's Spider-Man (which could be my next big undertaking after Resident Evil, depending on my mood) but I'll be sure to tag you with some thoughts when I eventually do.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Octane

Outer Wilds. But the download takes 50 minutes.

Octane

Scuba90Steve

Recently got Elite Dangerous. I have learned the basics of flight, combat, and mining. just need to join a faction. 29 m usa. Scuba90Steve.

Scuba90Steve

RogerRoger

My thanks to @Kidfried this time...

Untitled

I specifically went looking for it last night, after your platinum post the other day, and was glad I did. It's currently included in a batch of PSN discounts and therefore only cost £2.49 so it doesn't even matter if I end up hating it (which I'm pretty sure I won't).

It'll be a while before I get around to it, but I'll tag you in my thoughts as / when I do.

Making It So Since 1987

Kidfried

@RogerRoger I am reaaaaaally interested in whether it is your cup of tea or turns you off. Sometimes I seem to think to know exactly what you like, and then other moments your taste in games can be extremely surprising.

Looking forward to those thoughts. Oh, and 2.50 is a steal indeed!

Kidfried

RogerRoger

@Kidfried Well, reading the small print in the logo there, I've played Grim Fandango on PS Vita before and (despite having to use a guide towards the end) really enjoyed its unique tone and humour. Never played Day of the Tentacle, but I know of it.

Of course, that means nothing because, as you say, I'm all over the map, me.

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@KratosMD Very nice! Hope the game's as fantastic as its packaging!

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

Resisting playing Persona 5 is going to be difficult! Although it's probably in my mailbox, actually playing it will have to wait as I won't finish such a big game before Final Fantasy VII Remake is out. Really looking forward to starting it. The original Persona 5 is amazing and this looks even better!

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic