Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 4,199

Kalvort

Got Jojo Eyes of Heaven from the PSN sale today. Not gonna play it yet, as I heard there are loads of story spoilers, and the only arc I've seen is Stardust Crusaders which was fantastic. Need to watch more of it!

Kalvort

Genrou

@Thrillho 😂😂😂. Now it's just a question as to when am I going to get to it as I am still playing DQ XI S.

Genrou

Kidfried

God of War and Lost Legacy. Two of 2018's best, or so I've heard.

I played a lot of 2018 games, but these I kinda f forgot about along the way.

Kidfried

Thrillho

@Kidfried a PushSquare forum regular who hasn’t played God of War??

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Did you play the games/remasters back in the day?

Thrillho

Kidfried

@Thrillho Yeah, I played 1/2/3. I liked the combat a lot, so mostly I'm just hoping for a game with engaging combat.

Keeping up with all games is so hard!

Kidfried

Thrillho

@Kidfried It’s definitely a different vibe to the old games but the combat is really satisfying and gets quite nuanced as you progress and upgrade. You can easily play it without having experienced the other games but you’ll get to appreciate little nods back to those games.

And I hear you brother. Too many good (long) games these days!

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Did you try the latest one? I disliked the previous entries but loved the latest title.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

FarkNoath

Damn I should actually play GoW at some point.. I was stoked when it was announced, still haven't played it...

https://amzn.to/2SNnRWm

Black_Swordsman

@FarkNoath It's a great arpg .Plenty of old-world exploration and without wanting to spoil anything, plenty of references to Kratos' past. If you like Dark Souls ,it's very reminiscent of that.

I, myself bought Doom (2016) recently. It's a great shame that you can't enjoy any single-player DLC, but that's simply because they released all the single-player content they created. Marvelous, I just cleared the first stage today.

Edited on by Black_Swordsman

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Kalvort

Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal got it from GAME as the price was nice, although it's also on sale now on PSN for even cheaper.

Edited on by Kalvort

Kalvort

HallowMoonshadow

Dragon's Crown Pro from the latest psn sale for £8.99.

Shining Resonance Refrain (The "Draconic Launch Edition" too) for £15 & Resident Evil Revelations 2 for £10. These are physical copies and brand new too.

I did actually buy Revelations 2 last year from some other site but that copy turned out to A. Not be new as was specified and B. had the wrong game in it.

Things should go smoothly this time... fingers crossed 😅

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

A couple weeks ago, I was watching a compilation video on YouTube and it included clips from the original Max Payne, a game I'd played a demo of years ago and always meant to try. Since it's part of the PS2 Classics line on PS4 (and was heavily discounted at the time) I downloaded it. Something different.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

This got delivered this morning; the last of my Limited Run Games orders (and possibly the most yellow game I've ever owned). Just about worth the wait.

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Tjuz

I picked up Life Is Strange 2 on Steam today after having read your review a while ago, @RogerRoger. Convinced me to try it out, and with the little bit of it I have played so far, I'm not disappointed in the slightest. I've only played the intro part basically, but it's already made me tear up. I loved the brotherly dynamic between the two leads the second they were both introduced, so I can only hope the rest of the game won't disappoint! Thanks for the recommendation. This is gonna be a good one, I feel.

Tjuz

RogerRoger

@Tjuz Excellent, glad it's made such a good first impression! You're more than welcome, and thanks for the tag; always nice to know when I've steered somebody right!

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

Knights and Bikes from the PSN store as it looks like a fun indie game (although more designed for co-op) and I think it was in Stephen's GOTY choices.

Thrillho

RogerRoger

Used up some spare PSN credit and got ADR1FT and PaRappa the Rapper 2 last night. I wasn't intentionally looking for complete polar opposites, but...

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Totally missed your Racer Revenge post!

That looks fantastic!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Thanks! And yellow. Very yellow.

I think I've had an okay experience with Limited Run, but I reckon it'd have to be something pretty special to get me to order with them again. Not quite my cup of tea.

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic