Forums

Topic: The PS4 Screenshot of the Year Competition (2020)

Posts 81 to 100 of 238

Th3solution

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Thanks Foxy! I haven’t had time to browse through all the submissions yet, but I was thrilled to see your Code Vein shots. I didn’t know the game had a photo mode and it makes me even more interested in it. One of the things that’s attracted me to the game has been the really unique and edgy aesthetics of the game.

Best title for a shot has to be “Meeting Sammy at Push Square Towers” though 😂
@themcnoisy That one made me laugh out loud.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

HallowMoonshadow

I've put quite a few shots up in screenshot thread messing around with the photo mode in Code Vein @Th3solution if you haven't seen them already (I might put a few more up too)

It was apparently added to the game in an update last December.

I'll have some thoughts up about it soon I think

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

themcnoisy

@Th3solution Thanks bro! I don't expect to win or get in anyone top 20, more importantly I made you smile Sol!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

@RogerRoger @AdamNovice I will whittle the character Pictures down on Friday night and have a top 8. I don't know how many we are picking each but the landscape category is wild with loads more pictures.

RogerRoger

@themcnoisy Yeah, I do feel for @AdamNovice judging the Landscape category. It's turned out to be insanely popular, and the quality is high across the board.

I'll be closing submissions on Saturday 12 December at 7pm (1900 hrs.) GMT and asking you both to send me your category's top four screenshots via PSN message as soon as possible. You can either take a screenshot of the screenshot from the Community, or just tell me its title, and I'll track it down for you. No strict deadlines because hey, we've all got lives and this is just a bit of fun, but it'd be awesome if I could have them by Monday morning, or thereabouts.

Because then I can upload the final twelve to this topic, and open up the public vote.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

AdamNovice

@RogerRoger I almost wish that you wake up every morning to find a million ants in your underpants for giving me the Landscape category. jk

I'll have the entries to you on Sunday evening mate.

Edited on by AdamNovice

AdamNovice

Twitter:

nessisonett

@AdamNovice Yeah.. I don’t envy your job mate 😅

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

themcnoisy

@RogerRoger I would probably give Ad his top 5 or 6. ROFL so many amazing shots in landscape.

I will get mine down in the next couple of days and recheck Saturday in case someone enters late.

RogerRoger

@AdamNovice @themcnoisy You're heroes. Cheers, guys!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

I just need to go through my 100 shots from TLOU2 and finally get my entries in!

Thrillho

DerMeister

Welp. Looks like I showed up just in time to try my hand once again at picture taking.

I'll wrangle up some shots and post them a little later.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Th3solution

@DerMeister Hey buddy! Good to see you back!

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

DerMeister

@Th3solution I'm glad to be back!

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

RogerRoger

@DerMeister Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the competition, of course, but just happy to see you posting again!

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

Finally got around to submitting, it was really difficult to decide which shots to use. I started to have a look at what had been put up by others but there were so many I stopped as it's quite slow clicking on each one individually. Suffice to say our judges have some tough choices ahead as they were plenty of good pictures and a large amount of them.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

zupertramp

@BearsEatBeets yeah Communities is in serious need of an option to scroll through images. Not that it's going to happen since Communities may be a thing of the past.

PSN: frownonfun
Switch: SW-5109-6573-1900 (Pops)

"One of the unloveliest and least enlightening aspects of contemporary discourse is the tendency to presume that whatever one disagrees with must be very simple—not only simple, but also simply wrong." - Elizabeth Bruenig

DerMeister

Got my entries in. Had a hard time picking my last one, but hopefully it's still good.

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets @DerMeister Thanks for the submissions, folks!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@TheIdleCritic Thank you! Will check tomorrow morning, as I'm currently away from my PS4, and have them posted to the Community long before the submission deadline.

Making It So Since 1987

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.