Forums

Topic: Nier: Automata

Posts 361 to 368 of 368

Thrillho

@Ralizah I get the feeling the bit with your data probably doesn’t make a difference. Seeing as more than one person gets killed helping you, it would seem to be impossible for that feature to continuously work. The text and names are probably real though

Thrillho

kyleforrester87

Glad you enjoyed it! I went in expecting a cool sci-fi game with good music and platinum games gameplay, I was surprised by how much more I got out of it.

It's in my all time top 5 along with FF7, FF9. XBC2 is in my top 10 somewhere for what that's worth

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Ralizah

@Th3solution Last year was absolutely lousy with modern classics and amazing sequels. It's going to be one of those years that future generations look back on in reverence (with regard to video games, anyway).

S-E has been funding Taro's weird little projects that don't sell well and have been getting lukewarm critical scores for years. Finally he's written a game that has sold extremely well AND is a critical smash. He'll absolutely get funding for future games. I'd love to see more collabs with Platinum, personally.

Let's just hope he isn't a one-trick pony. Some people only have one really good game in them.

@Thrillho That, or it came with an enormous initial pool of artificial player data. I'd prefer to believe the latter, but even if it is astroturfed, the sequence is still incredibly well-done.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

PSN: Ralizah

andreoni79

Nice tweet... February 21 is the release date.
Untitled

Edited on by andreoni79

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

ApostateMage

I do like that Yoko Taro chap.

ApostateMage

Ralizah

He gets a lot of mileage out of being utterly eccentric, I guess.

Ralizah

PSN: Ralizah

Feena

LOL, I'll get this Yorha edition, I am trying to get into Dragon Quest 11 but turns out I simply can't so this will fix the JRPG itch.

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic