Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter World PS4

Posts 281 to 300 of 393

WanderingBullet

Megaman's event available now.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

WanderingBullet

Dang, so many mats required to craft the armors and and of cause there are gems required again.

Octane

I'm trying to get back in MHW, but it's difficult. I have to hunt the Legiana, but he kills me in one hit. It's a level 5 quest. But I have no idea what level I am, I could never figure that part out. The menus are a disaster lol, half the time I have no idea where I need to go if I'm looking for something. Not being able to pause the game isn't very helpful either. Any tips?

Octane

Shellcore

@Octane Things that helped me were to farm the armour from the monster before the one your struggling with. Choose a weapon with an element Legiana is vulnerable to. Load up on Megapotions and give your Palico the healing equipment (cant remember what it's called). Ignore your hunter level. It merely charts your progress through the story until it becomes uncapped in endgame.

Failing that, send out an SOS and pound on it with a team of hunters!

EDIT: If you're struggling to land hits, I found the Bow easiest to use. Blast/Power coating are great.

Edited on by Shellcore

PSN: Aleks-UK

Octane

@Shellcore Thanks for that explanation! The game doesn't really explain any of that. It's so weird, because I'm 30 hours in, and I still have the feeling that I don't understand how the game works.

I'm using the big sword, that's all I've used to far. Maybe I'll try something different, but I'm not looking forward to a bunch of grinding at the moment, so I'll try that another time!

Octane

WanderingBullet

@NathanUC Regarding the layered outfit sets like the new Brigade outfit, is it possible to equip certain pieces of it or can your character only equip the full set?

Thought I saw one player with the layered Samurai helm but the rest of his body were showing other armor pieces.

Edit: Just found out how to equip them separately. All this time, I thought they were full one piece sets.haha

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Splat

300+ hours later and it's still fun... They have done a great job supporting the game after release.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Splat

Behemoth is no joke...

WanderingBullet

Yeah, Behemoth's tough! Played like 8 times with randoms and only managed to defeat it twice.

Splat

Finally took him down. Finding a good group of randoms is a nightmare. I really want the gear set but I don't know if I have it in me to farm him that much haha.

Edited on by Splat

WanderingBullet

@Splat Yeah, but I think people are getting better at it. I completed 4 runs yesterday. That being said, I did came across a Lance player yesterday that only focused his/her attacks on Behemoth's body and tail.

Trying to catch the Cactuar Cutting, now. That lil' guy just wouldn't spawn for me. > <

Edit: Finally, caught it. Jesus Christ, this guy is tiny. Was using the binoculars and than suddenly it ran pass me and I almost didn't see it.lol

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Gorirakujira

I want to get this game....not played any previous titles. I feel like it will take over my life ...

Trying to become a better hunter in MHW.

Splat

JamesJohnRogers wrote:

I want to get this game....not played any previous titles. I feel like it will take over my life ...

I'm 314 hours in so yes it can take over your life if you like it...

WanderingBullet

Kulve Taroth returns tomorrow with supposedly 14 new relic weapons.

WanderingBullet

Anyone up for Extreme Behemoth? Made it to last area three times with pugs but haven't been able to defeat it yet.

WanderingBullet

I think Arch Tempered Kushala is easiest so far among all the AT monsters. It does tend to cast a lot of tornadoes especially when it's in the last area, though.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.