Forums

Topic: Kingdom Hearts

Posts 121 to 140 of 222

Starburst

@FullbringIchigo I didn't realize you got crabs from enemies.. I guess that's my bad. When I play through it again maybe ill enjoy it more.

And I totally agree about Toy box, they did an amazing job with it. And I love toy Sora, Donald and Goofy. Definitely better then Monster Sora, kinda hate his design sadly.

Whats poppin

PSN: Nekokanane

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst honestly i kind of liked Monster Sora, didn't like Monster Goofy though

i even drew a Sketch of Monster Sora
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst well luckily i didn't draw his bottom area

still at least he doesn't wave his backside in everyone's face like Donald does

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst i also did a normal Sora
Untitled

i like to draw

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst well i have been doing it for nigh on 30 years so i would hope i had at least a little skill

DerMeister

@Starburst Hard to tell what my favorite world was. I liked plenty of worlds for different reasons. Toy Box was fun to explore with a fun gimmick, and the self contained story I liked. Corona was gorgeous and I loved the interaction between Sora's group and Rapunzel and Flynn. The Caribbean had a gimmick I enjoyed and beautiful graphics with great music. San Fransokyo was just plain fun to explore.

Weakest world by a country mile was Arendelle. I never saw Frozen, so nothing against the film, but I felt like there wasn't nearly as much effort put into it compared to the other worlds. Sora's group don't interact with the cast enough, and the villain didn't even get any dialogue. It was great that the now famous "Let It Go" was almost 1:1 recreated in the game, but that was probably the most notable thing in the world. Pretty surprising considering how big Frozen was for Disney.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Starburst

@DerMeister I guess all of Arendelles budget went into recreating let it go lol. It wasn't my least favorite but it wasn't one of my favorites either. A lot of the areas felt/looked the same which I wasn't a huge fan of.

Whats poppin

FullbringIchigo

@DerMeister @Starburst yeah i showed that bit to my niece and she loved how it was basically 1:1 with the film but your right they could have done more but as for it all looking the same i would say it's kind of hard to make areas in a mountain covered in Snow look different

FullbringIchigo

on a new note i finished the story AND i got the secret ending (and PLEASE if you have already seen it and wish to talk bout it use spoiler tags, lets not ruin it for others OK)

it's a bit cryptic though so i have no idea what it means for the future of the series

Starburst

@FullbringIchigo About the secret ending It has something to do with The world ends with you, whether that's about the next KH game or DLC who knows.

Whats poppin

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst i get that but it has Yozora in it from the game Verum Rex, that video game from the Toy Story world so it can't just be TWEWY although i like the idea of adding post ending content via DLC and hopefully we get some FF stuff too

Starburst

@FullbringIchigo Yeah that's true. I think getting a FF based world would be super cool. But yeah I have no idea why they showed the Verum Rex stuff, maybe they will both end up being DLC, that would be really nice.

Whats poppin

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst it could also just be a teaser for a brand new Verum Rex spin off game also i would love a full FF DLC world but which FF,the Original FF or IX would be a great fit and of course there is Radiant Gardens too, they could add that world which would give us both Cloud and Squall back

Starburst

@FullbringIchigo I think VIII would make a lot of sense with Squall, but if I had to just choose from personal favorites IX or X is what I would choose. But maybe they would choose XV solely because its the newest?

Whats poppin

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst there is also something else i want to discuss and i assume you have seen the ending right as your talking about the secret movie and it's about Sora

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst OK well (and to everyone this is a MAJOR spoiler so click at your own risk) OK well xehanort in order to create the key to open Kingdom hearts destroys Kairi but after the battle Sora says he knows of a way to restore her but others don't want him to do it and xehanort had been dropping hints that his story was ending well he does what he does and you get a cutscene of everyone on Destiny Island and donald points at something which cuts to Sora and kairi holding hands, the camaera zooms out and as they are looking at the setting sun Sora vanishes and Kairis head drops and it cuts to black, did Sora sacrifice himself to bring her back?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.