Forums

Topic: Overwatch - OT

Posts 341 to 360 of 573

WanderingBullet

I know its already available for PCs but is there a date for Competitive on consoles?

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

WanderingBullet

@Bliquid: Thanks, I'm hoping its next week as well. So far I've only read that its coming out in July but there wasn't a date mentioned.

WanderingBullet

Played 3 and won 2 matches (with two people from my friends list plus 3 other randoms) just now.

Tasuki

@Bliquid: I figured the next character was going to be her mother considering that both Jack and Reyes survived the explosion, if you can call Reyes surviving though.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Tasuki

@Bliquid: I literally just read that competitive mode is getting a one hero per team rule added on. Meaning no teams of nothing but Solider 76 or something else along those lines.

My Backlog

WanderingBullet

That's great news! I can't visit the links atm, is the patch available now?

WanderingBullet

@Bliquid: Ah, I seeā€¦ :/

Anyways, its great that they're buffing both D.Va and Zenyatta since I play them a lot.

xMEADx

Have they intoduced anymore game mode's yet got kinda burnt out with the only one it has, I prestiged but tbh i'm enjoying Doom's MP more right now, good old fashioned TDM where crap random team mate's don't matter! I'm sure i'll get the OW itch again tho tis a great game, but atm i'm only really playing with one other guy so I rely on randomer's alot and the current game mode doesn't really cater for random team's. If you come up against a 5 or 6 man team that communicate, your screwed and dead 90% of the time, it can be very frustrating.

Edited on by xMEADx

xMEADx

PSN: xMEADx

Victor_Meldrew

I played about ten hours of this game and so far I'm pretty underwhelmed I'll give it another shot this weekend.

Victor_Meldrew

Tasuki

So it's been awhile since I played and I remember due to people not knowing how to counter Torbjorn they nerfed him. How so did they nerf him?

My Backlog

Kai_

@Tasuki: 30% damage reduction (turret), which was entirely the wrong way to balance him.
It's becoming very apparent that Blizzard don't know how to balance the game on console.

Edited on by Kai_

Kai_

WanderingBullet

Was playing Lucioball with two other friends earlier when suddenly my character switched to Tracer after the first goal was scored. Initially, I was trying to punch the ball but I wasn't I having much luck. So I thought why not try using my ult on the enemies and it actually killed one of them. After that ,I just ran around killing them. We lost the match 4-1 but I was among the top plays for having 6 eliminations. We were laughing like crazy that I forgotten to take a screenshot.

Tasuki

New map announced today at Gamescon or whatever its called. Not sure when it will be coming out but it looks neat though.

My Backlog

WanderingBullet

Quite annoyed that I still have not been able to get Zarya's Champion skin before the Summer games event ends since I've already gotten quite a lot of duplicate skins, i.e. - three Selecao and three Striker skins just name a few.:/

Anyways, there are some new Reinhardt skins along with a new map coming soon:

Tasuki

@WanderingBullet: I was too busy with the Olympics and work and Borderlands 2 that I totally forgot about the Olympic skins till last night. Oh well maybe in two years when the Winter Olympics are around I will remember.

My Backlog

WanderingBullet

@Tasuki: Apparently, the Summer Games event is going to be a yearly thing. Hopefully, Blizzard will include a separate Summer Games currency next time around. It's dumb that the currency you get from the Summer Games loot boxes doesn't allow you purchase Summer Games items.

Bread-Not-Toast

I've had five summer loot boxes and no blooming alt costumes.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

Tasuki

@WanderingBullet: I read in an article that the reason they made it so you couldn't unlock them with currency is because they wanted people to have to grind for the skins and by doing that it makes the skins feel a bit more special. Thing is though why make it so you can use real money then to get a box?

Also from what I have read they will have seasonal events like this several times a year. I am thinking probaby holiday ones like Halloween, Christmas etc. I can't see them doing an Olympic one every year cause the Olympics are every 2 years but who knows.

@PlaytendoGuy: That sucks. I got 4 (3 I earned and the free one) and I got two skins. Widowmaker and Lucio, both who I never play.

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.