Forums

Topic: Overwatch - OT

Posts 321 to 340 of 573

Bazza78

@Tasuki: stop being so nasty in your response. My kd and win loss ratio destroys yours. So you learn how to play the game. You obviously struggle .

OVERWATCH ps4 KDR 4.8. games won ratio 84 %. Best kill streak 52. Most eliminations 88

Bazza78

Are you saying mcree was broken?

OVERWATCH ps4 KDR 4.8. games won ratio 84 %. Best kill streak 52. Most eliminations 88

Bazza78

Tasuki wrote:

@Bazza78: And once again Torbjorn is not broken, how many times do I have to tell you. But from your statement above its clear that you don't know how to play Overwatch. Maybe try CoD. I really love the part on how when a game doesn't play how you think it should, the company is stupid and the game is broken.

"How many times do i have to tell you" <----- arrogant stop being so condescending, get off your high horse Noob, Its my opinion . Why are they nerfing mcree if it's not broken ?

Edited on by Bazza78

Tasuki

@Bazza78: Ok first of all KDR means nothing in Overwatch, maybe it does in CoD but not Overwatch. If you go into Overwatch thinking or playing like CoD you are playing it wrong, even the developers have said that numerous times. Also I didn't say McCree wasn't broken I said Torbjorn wasn't broken. You need to quit thinking Overwatch is CoD, that is your biggest problem.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

WanderingBullet

Just got Firefighter for Mei. So far its been for characters that I rarely use but at least its better than getting sprays most of the time.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Bazza78

@Tasuki: me and my team have a 84% win ratio. In 326 matches . So i know how to play the game. Mcree wasnt op. Thats my point. If you nerf mcree you nerf others also imo.

Oh an btw why the hell do you keep bringing up COD? I dont play that crap. Halo5 4 me.

Edited on by Bazza78

Tasuki

@WanderingBullet: Lol yeah, I agree even when I get a new skin for a character that I don't use I figure well it's better then a spray.

@Bazza78: Why do I keep bringing up CoD cause you sound like one always going on about KDR like that makes you better. Well whatever it is you play, it doesn't matter KDR is just something that people like to throw out and thinks that it will win any conversation. Honestly bragging about KDR just makes a person stupid and if that's what a person does to make themselves look smarter, cooler, or whatever it is well then, I truly feel sorry for that person if their greatest achievement in life is a high KDR in a game.

My Backlog

Bazza78

@Tasuki: no. It's you condescendingly saying "learn how to play the game" all the time. Which is why i brought up my win ratio . My opinion is different from yours. Why you think they nerfed mcree so hard? Have you no opinion on why they're nerfing mcree? I've asked you 3 times!!!!!

Edited on by Bazza78

Tasuki

@Bazza78: Just because they nerf one character doesn't mean every character is broken. In the case of McCree, he was fan the hammer, roll combo was doing to much damage to tanks. The amount of damage it was doing versus how many hit points a tank has was off, that's why they nerfed it. That was a game mechanic that was broken, there was no countering that.

Now take Torbjorn for example as I have told you countless times there are way to counter it it's not a broken mechanic like McCree able to do 10x the total amount of H.P. a character can have due to the limitations of the games rules programmed by the developers.

You think because YOU won't take the time to learn how to counter something the game is broken, or someone needs Nerfing which equals either

A) You don't know how the game is played

Or

B) You refuse to learn the way Overwatch is played

And by you constantly saying KDR over and over again doesn't help. I am hoping that it's just that you don't know how to play Overwatch, which is ok alot of FPS Halo, CoD players etc. are having that problem and it's not your fault, FPS games over the years have put emphasis on KDR and stuff like that over teamwork so learning counters and different ways of attacking a character like Torbjorn is different, but it doesn't mean the game is broken.

Anyway, we have deviated this thread enough let's not deviate it any further.

My Backlog

WanderingBullet

@Tasuki: I've gotten three duplicate sprays in one single loot box a few times before. -__-

Anyways, just got the Rescue Mei legendary skin earlier.

WanderingBullet

@Tasuki: Not really, but I really like the retro pixel sprays which I've already gotten for all 21 characters.

Yeah, plus duplicates only gives you 1/5 of what the items are worth, so for a duplicate spray you'll only get 5 currency.

Finally got a legendary skin for a character that I use quite often, Zenyatta's Sunyatta skin.

WanderingBullet

@TripleGK: I think I've gotten four duplicates in one loot box twice before.

WanderingBullet

@Bliquid: No wonder, I thought the nerf was for consoles as well. I say that because I got one-shotted (body shot) by Widowmaker the other day and thought the nerf wasn't working.

WanderingBullet

@TripleGK: With my luck, I doubt it. Not entirely sure how the RNG works in this game but as you level up more, the pool of items becomes smaller which I'm guessing makes it even easier to get duplicates.

xMEADx

OMG how long till they nerf Toblarone or whatever the little turd's name is? Hopefully they reduce the range as well and maybe more hit's with the turret before his super tick's up, easily the noobiest class in the game I hate him! They destroy game's with randomer's, a team can take care of em easy but for people that like to play with random's or when the team isnt available or fed up with the game and I bet most of the active playerbase are randomer's at time's, turret boy is the scourge of Overwatch. Just had a game with 3 troll's using him no skill no tac's just MOLTEN BOREEEEEEEEEE all the time! He is OP, if a team was to use three of any other class it wouldn't ruin a game like that did. Not dissing the game I love it, can't stop playing lol but it will be nice when he finally get's nerfed.

Edited on by xMEADx

xMEADx

PSN: xMEADx

Tasuki

@xMEADx: Actually it's Molten Core (A little nod to World of Warcraft).

I honesty don't think he needs nerfing and I think it's wrong of the devs to give in to people who just won't learn how to counter him but, it will be done regardless. I am just wondering how many players the game will lose now.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

xMEADx

@Tasuki: I knew it was Molten Core it's just I hear it so many time's I tend to use Bore instead.

xMEADx

PSN: xMEADx

Tasuki

@TripleGK: Yeah I know he's pretty easy to counter I think here in lies the ability to use the same characters on a team. Yeah I can understand why Blizzard doesn't want to put that restriction on players, I mean what if my best character is Junkrat but so is someone else's in my group. Still I don't think nerfing Torbjorn is the answer. Guess it just means I will be playing Overwatch less till they unnerf him.

@xMEADx: Ah I couldn't tell. Sometimes it's hard to tell in typed responses.

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.