Forums

Topic: Overwatch - OT

Posts 261 to 280 of 573

Bazza78

@Tasuki: because there would be 3 other torbjorn turrets and other player killing us. In the meantime

OVERWATCH ps4 KDR 4.8. games won ratio 84 %. Best kill streak 52. Most eliminations 88

Bazza78

@Tasuki: even if you die as tobjorn your turret remains active. Thats op.

OVERWATCH ps4 KDR 4.8. games won ratio 84 %. Best kill streak 52. Most eliminations 88

Tasuki

Bazza78 wrote:

@Tasuki: even if you die as tobjorn your turret remains active. Thats op.

Not really, Keep in mind that the turret has a short range, just stay out of range and fire back, with a dead Torbjorn it means no one is repairing the turret. Heck use Phara and just fly out of its range.

Junkrat's traps remain after he dies, but I guess you consider that OP as well.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Bazza78

@Tasuki: are you kidding me ? The turret has sniper range rotates on a 360 degree axis and has unbelievable accuaracy. I've went 62 and 3 with torbjorn.

Edited on by Bazza78

Tasuki

@Bazza78: Nope not kidding you, the turret has a short range you can look it up yourself. Widowmaker can stand out of its range and fire her sniper and hit it without taking damage. Not trying to sound snarky but instead of claiming something is OP and nerfs look into all the facts and then see how you can expose the weakness.

My Backlog

Bazza78

@Tasuki: omg go on the blizzard forums torbjorn turret doesnt have short range. Its a sniper

Bazza78

Btw i'm not slating overwatch it's the best mp game this gen hands down:)

Bazza78

@Tasuki: thats one video. Torbjorns turret isnt "short range " though. Also the guy didnt die once, and got multikills

Edited on by Bazza78

Tasuki

@Bazza78: I have also picked it off with Widowmaker without taking a hit and have seen others take them out with Phara. But you are going to believe what you want. I stated the facts and you don't want to admit it. Just don't get upset when a nerf never comes.

Anyway enough of this. Might play a bit tonight after I go see TMNT with some friends.

My Backlog

Bazza78

@Tasuki: jesus!! do you fail to digest information ? I'm talking about multiple tjorborns on ONE TEAM. Not ONE tjorborn. Also why the hell would i "get upset when a nerf comes" i've been asking for one throughout our whole debate!

Edited on by Bazza78

Tasuki

@Bazza78: No I don't fail to digest information, but it seems you do. I have told you how and you're just not getting it. Anyway this conversation is over you need to just chill.

@WanderingBullet: OMG I want the Stonehardt one so bad!!!

My Backlog

WanderingBullet

@Tasuki: It's pretty cool looking but I actually prefer Blackhardt.lol

Huntin' monsters erryday.

DestinationPs

Has this game got local multiplayer? I am guessing it doesn't.

DestinationPs

DestinationPs

Ok, thanks. Hopefully an update will include it in the future!

DestinationPs

WanderingBullet

@TripleGK: I play D.Va a lot, that's why I want her Scavenger skin!

There's this one guy (Lv 10) got two Legendary Skins from the same Loot Box.

Also, anyone going for Platinum? I've got close to 80% completed so far but some are really, really difficult. Wasn't goin to at first but since I'll be playing this for quite time I thought might as well try. You also get sprays for achieving them - the Pixel ones are quite nice. lol

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Kai_

@Tasuki: you're kidding right? If the enemy team has 3 torbjorns you literally can't do anything, they have super long range, and can be rebuilt instantly. If they don't nerf his turret, they need to limit the number of heroes to 2.

Edited on by Kai_

Kai_

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.