Forums

Topic: Overwatch - OT

Posts 241 to 260 of 573

Quintumply

@WanderingBullet: That is bad luck. I'm level 15 I think, and unlocked my first legendary skin - Mercy's Devil skin. Pretty happy with that because I use Mercy a fair bit

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

Tasuki

If my luck is anything like it is with Black Ops 3 then it will be about six months before I get a legendary. Lol

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

WanderingBullet

@Quintumply: Nice!

I actually want her Valkyrie and Sigrun skins.

Others that I want are:

• D.Va: Scavenger
  • Hanzo: Okami
  • McCree: Gambler, Riverboat, Mistery Man
  • Reaper: Mariachi (although I seldom use him)
  • Reinhardt: Blackhardt
  • Roadhog: Sharkbait
  • Tracer - Mach T, T.Racer (seldom use her too)

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Bazza78

If you're a defending a objective then 4 torbjorns guarantees victory . This needs to change torbjorn is so op it's game breaking. Blizzard sould not allow more than two of the same characters on the same team. Torbjorn has single handley broken overwatch.

Edited on by Bazza78

OVERWATCH ps4 KDR 4.8. games won ratio 84 %. Best kill streak 52. Most eliminations 88

Tasuki

Lol Just cause you don't know how to counter something doesn't mean it's broken. I love how when someone can't figure out something the response is "it needs to be nerfed." Where would the challenge be if game designers went and nerfed things that were suppose to make you think?

My Backlog

WanderingBullet

Got trolled by the RNG last night. Thought I was gonna get a third legendary skin when I saw a gold coin flying up but once it landed it gave me 500 currency instead. -__-;

Tasuki

@WanderingBullet: Any idea what the currency does?

Had some great matches tonight. Really getting the hang of Reinhardt but mostly tonight I played Torbjorn since it seemed every group I got into either had a D.VA or a Roadhog.

I need to find some time where I can organize a Push Square Overwatch night but the dang time zones are such a pain in the butt.

My Backlog

WanderingBullet

@Tasuki: You can use them to purchase any cosmetic items - emotes, voice lines, skins, sprays etc…. Legendary Skins cost 1,000 currency each. However, I don't think you can purchase Player Icons.

I've got around 1,800 currency so far.

WanderingBullet

@Tasuki: Yeah, go to the hero you want and select the item you want to purchase.

Take the image for example and select the item you wanna purchase.

Untitled

Tasuki

Bliquid wrote:

7 millions copies from launch! In the face of the " 10 millions is no big deal for a free beta" people!
I'm guessing it comprehends all platforms both digital and physical.
Still, it's just amazing. And deserved.
Got the link but it's in italian, sorry.
http://www.everyeye.it/notizie/overwatch-ha-conquistato-7-mil...

If it's the same thing as this http://www.gamespot.com/articles/overwatch-has-7-million-play...

It's 7 million players not copies since multiple players can share a copy. Still that is amazing news. Also it does encompasses all 3 systems.

My Backlog

Tasuki

@Bliquid: Not sure on PC or Xbox One either but I know that on PS4 each user on your PS4 can have an account for Battle.net. It depends on which PSN account is signed in when you start up Overwatch, that way each user can have their own stats, unlockables etc.

My son and I both play on PS4 but when he plays he logs into his PSN account which is linked to his battle.net account and when I play I log into my PSN account which is linked to my Battle.net account. Thus Blizzard sees two active Battle.net accounts playing Overwatch which goes towards the 7 million playing, yet we only own one copy of Overwatch.

Not quite sure how many Users you can have on the PSN (I have 5 myself. Mine, my son, my roomate, my friend who comes over alot and a guest one) but if each User is linked to a different Battle.net they can be alot of people playing on just one disc.

My Backlog

Kai_

Nerfing torbjorn into the ground when

Kai_

Tasuki

Neurotic_Biotic wrote:

Nerfing torbjorn into the ground when

Seriously It's not hard to counter him. Everyone needs to quite whinning on how he needs to be nerfed. Maybe if they spent less time whinning and more time looking into ways of countering him....

My Backlog

Bazza78

@Tasuki: i wasnt talking about countering torbjorn, i was talking about countering 4 torbjorns on ONE bloody team.

OVERWATCH ps4 KDR 4.8. games won ratio 84 %. Best kill streak 52. Most eliminations 88

Bazza78

Anybody got any idea on how to counter 4 torbjorns and 4 super turrets while attacking a control point?

Tasuki

@Bazza78: If you can get a clear shot of them Widowmaker's sniper shreds them. Also Junkrat's Riptire makes quick work of them.

My Backlog

Bazza78

@Tasuki: but not every map has avenues for widowmaker and junkrats ultimate cant do nothing against four turrets all of which are in different locations. The problem with multiple torbjorns is that ,if you kill his turret he still lives, and can build a new turret instantly . Kill bastion in turret form and the character dies too sending him back to spawn.

Edited on by Bazza78

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.