Forums

Topic: PS4 Destiny Meet Up Thread

Posts 481 to 500 of 671

Its_badW0lf

Video link for you guys, see how quickly that is? pretty cool, and not even with weapons of light!

I'll be home in 1 or 2 hours. See you then!

You and what army?

PSN: its_badW0lf

Its_badW0lf

@kyleforrester87: Bruv, I'm still at work getting the bloody SQL redone on a selection on half a million records, so bear with me for a bit.

If you are ready to go in any case, do. Trying it out multiple times to get that beautiful ship which is totally RNG is really worth it in any case, so long as you help me out hahaha. Hopefully this week you won't be coming back to the forums saying it wasn't as simple as I made it sound.

Then again, maybe we'll get our asses handed to us again.

You and what army?

BAMozzy

Its given me an opportunity to complete the Ace of Spades bounty...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

mrobinson91

If anyone is running Heroic Strikes and sees me on, please invite me as I've got the quest to do 5

I AM SIEGMEYER OF CATARINA AND YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH!

PSN: mrobinson91 | Twitter:

Its_badW0lf

I need to do some strikes to get usin my 3 of coins, if I get to it tonight I'll do it with you.

Actually scratch that, I have to complete at least 3 from the weekly reset. Count me in, I'll be home at 7.

You and what army?

ShogunRok

Hello Destiny people,

Is anyone interested in doing the King's Fall Raid this weekend? I know some of us had plans to do it last weekend, but for whatever reason, it never came to fruition. I'd like to give it a shot with the Push Square community and possibly feature the event in an article if all goes to plan.

ShogunRok

Twitter:

kyleforrester87

Sucks as I've family staying in my living room at the moment so can't really play past 12am-1am,

If we can start at 7pm Friday that would work, perhaps? Someone who's cleared it will be able to estimate how long we need.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

BAMozzy

I should be available to raid this weekend. Its very difficult to put a time fame on completing the raid though as I have beaten it in under 2hrs but also been with some teams that struggle for that long on just the jumping sequence..

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

kyleforrester87

Well whatever I can start at 7-8, and if it's looking like we're gunna do it my sister's just gunna have to sleep in the hallway then

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Its_badW0lf

@BAMozzy: Bu t we have the jumping sequence down to perfection now hahaha

And to be honest, if the plan is to stream this, the jumping sequence alone will win us internet gold if it is anything like last time.

You and what army?

mrobinson91

@kyleforrester87: Happy to join if you need another. Although if @xX_RiscazZ_Xx: is looking for a team who are good at the platforming bits then I best not as I've only done them once...and uh..I wasn't great haha

mrobinson91

@kyleforrester87: 9.30 if my girlfriend wants to watch TV, if everyone is starting earlier I can ask her for special permission though...she is boss of the house!

Edited on by mrobinson91

Its_badW0lf

@milero91: Dude, you made it thorough quite quickly comared to me, I had been there for and hour at least when you got there hahaha

And we actually managed to down the Darkblade, first time with any team on that one, on the exotic sword quest, even if in the end I messed up killing the damn void knight too soon, but we almost had it! You earn a permanent spot in any team I'm in mate!

But if we all ace the platforming bit it'll be crap, that was the funniest bit honestly.

Edited on by Tasuki

You and what army?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.