EA is a funny one this year. It's once again kicking off E3 2019 with its big EA Play event, but this year, there won't be a traditional press conference. In fact, the publisher has outlined its entire lineup for the show, leaving little room for surprises.
Instead of a presser - goodness knows EA hasn't been getting them right recently - the publisher has opted for a big old livestream, with half-hour slots focusing on its upcoming titles. Let's go through everything now, so you're ready for when it happens.
When is the EA Play 2019 livestream?
The EA Play livestream takes place on Saturday 8th June, 2019.
What time does the EA Play 2019 livestream start?
Saturday 8th June 2019 at 9:15am PDT
- North America: 9:15am PDT / 10:15am MDT / 11:15am CDT / 12:15pm EDT
- UK/Ire: 5:15pm BST
- Europe: 6:15pm CEST / 7:15pm EEST
- Asia/Oceania: 1:15am JST / 12:15am AWST / 2:15am AEST
How long will the EA Play 2019 livestream be?
The EA Play livestream is scheduled to go on until about 12:30pm PDT, meaning we're looking at about 3 and a quarter hours, give or take.
What games will EA show at EA Play 2019?
This is an easy one, as the publisher has already outlined the schedule for its livestream. Here are all the games, and when their segments on the livestream are scheduled to start.
- North America: 9:30am PDT / 10:30am MDT / 11:30am CDT / 12:30pm EDT
- UK/Ire: 5:30pm BST
- Europe: 6:30pm CEST / 7:30pm EEST
- Asia/Oceania: 1:30am JST / 12:30am AWST / 2:30am AEST
- North America: 10am PDT / 11am MDT / 12pm CDT / 1pm EDT
- UK/Ire: 6pm BST
- Europe: 7pm CEST / 8pm EEST
- Asia/Oceania: 2am JST / 1am AWST / 3am AEST
- North America: 10:30am PDT / 11:30am MDT / 12:30pm CDT / 1:30pm EDT
- UK/Ire: 6:30pm BST
- Europe: 7:30pm CEST / 8:30pm EEST
- Asia/Oceania: 2:30am JST / 1:30am AWST / 3:30am AEST
- North America: 11am PDT / 12pm MDT / 1pm CDT / 2pm EDT
- UK/Ire: 7pm BST
- Europe: 8pm CEST / 9pm EEST
- Asia/Oceania: 3am JST / 2am AWST / 4am AEST
- North America: 11:30am PDT / 12:30pm MDT / 1:30pm CDT / 2:30pm EDT
- UK/Ire: 7:30pm BST
- Europe: 8:30pm CEST / 9:30pm EEST
- Asia/Oceania: 3:30am JST / 2:30am AWST / 4:30am AEST
- North America: 12pm PDT / 1pm MDT / 2pm CDT / 3pm EDT
- UK/Ire: 8pm BST
- Europe: 9pm CEST / 10pm EEST
- Asia/Oceania: 4am JST / 3am AWST / 5am AEST
What games are rumoured for EA Play 2019?
Well, none, to be frank. We haven't seen any rumours regarding EA at all this year, and with the publisher itself providing us with a full rundown of its plans, it seems unlikely there will be any unexpected reveals. It's not impossible, but we wouldn't anticipate anything more than what's outlined above.
Are you looking forward to EA Play? Let us know in the comments below.