The Stars Are Cold Toys is a Trailblaze Mission in Honkai: Star Rail which is part of the In the Sweltering Morning Sun quest line. As part of our Honkai: Star Rail guide, we're going to reveal everything you need to know about The Stars Are Cold Toys.
Honkai: Star Rail: The Stars Are Cold Toys
|After witnessing the Landau siblings fighting side by side, you truly understand what perseverance and bravery really mean. You just made your way through a fierce battlefield, and now you find yourself inside a Fragmentum maze deafened by silence — the deathly quiet of this place sends a chill down your spine. Something dangerous seems to lurk in the suffocating air here... All you can do now is to carefully investigate the surroundings while trying to figure out a way to venture deeper into the Fragmentum.
- Venture deeper into the Corridor of Fading Echoes
- Investigate items discarded on the side of the road
- Catch up to Bronya and Cocolia
- Try to find the switch and open the mechanism gate
- Activate all mechanisms
- Continue further into the Corridor of Fading Echoes
- Defeat the Fragmentum monsters and make your way through the wreckage of the ancient fort
- Open the gate and make your way through the wreckage of the ancient fort
- Enter the innermost part of the Corridor Of Fading Echoes
- Get closer to Cocolia's echo
- Incineration Shadewalker (Maximum Level: 36)
- Guardian Shadow (Maximum Level: 36)
- Cocolia, Mother of Deception (Maximum Level: 36)
Did you find this walkthrough for The Stars Are Cold Toys in Honkai: Star Rail helpful? Take a look at our Honkai: Star Rail guide, including All Missions and Quests, and let us know in the comments section below.