Future Market (II) is a Trailblaze Continuance Mission in Honkai: Star Rail which is part of the Jolted Awake from a Winter Dream quest line. As part of our Honkai: Star Rail guide, we're going to reveal everything you need to know about Future Market (II).
Honkai: Star Rail: Future Market (II)
|Trailblaze Continuance Mission
||For the Nameless, the joy of the journey lies not only in a series of novel adventures but also in the delightful reunions with old friends, a beautiful part of the Trailblaze. The ice and snow of Jarilo-VI are melting, and all signs of Belobog seem to point to a bright future. People are rediscovering the pleasures of life and even planning festivities to bid farewell to the Everwinter. However, beneath the calm surface, there's a current of hidden motives tinged with the scent of money that is starting to surge...
- Head to Qlipoth Fort and let Bronya know about the latest details
- Compile opinions held by Overworld residents regarding Topaz
- Compile opinions held by Underworld residents regarding Topaz
- Head to the Great Mine and ask Seele about what she thinks
- Return to Qlipoth Fort and report to Bronya
- Head to Boulder Town and speak with Gepard
- Head to the Corridor of Fading Echoes and see where Bronya wants to take you
- Follow the path to the Pillars of Creation
- Talk to Bronya and Topaz
- Head to Goethe Hotel for a good night's sleep
Did you find this walkthrough for Future Market (II) in Honkai: Star Rail helpful? Take a look at our Honkai: Star Rail guide, including All Missions and Quests, and let us know in the comments section below.