Sorry, no The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition review yet.
Sorry, no The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition screenshots yet.
Get outer here
Just over a month ago, on the 7th March, The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition brought Obsidian Entertainment's quirky RPG to PS5. The upgraded sci-fi adventure promised loads of visual improvements and better technical performance overall. Unfortunately, only one of those promises was actually realised; the game certainly looked...
Update 1.2 available now
Post-launch work on The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition has hit a new milestone as Private Division announces version 1.2 is available to download now on PS5. The updated port released with a very long list of technical problems, which forced some buy
A patch for sci-fi action RPG The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition has been released, which purports to fix many of the performance issues players have reported in recent days. The Spacer's Choice PS5 upgrade was released in such a poor state that it had some players immediately calling for refunds, complaining of abysmal...
It's not the best choice, it's Spacer's Choice!
The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition was just released on PS5, and the RPG runs quite badly even in its dedicated performance mode, with the state of the game already causing some players to call for refunds in threads on the game's
Frame rate is a disaster
Officially billed as a 'remaster' of the 2019 sci-fi RPG, The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition is out now on PS5. It's available to buy at a slightly-lower-than-retail price, or you can pay a small upgrade fee if you already own The Outer Worlds and its two expansions on PS4. Truth be told we were looking forward to...
Better models, lighting, weather
Just announced and releasing next week on PS5, The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition is being officially referred to as a remaster — and going by these new screenshots, we suppose it's easy to see why. The role-playing game, which originally released for PS4 back in 2019, has been given a surprisingly...
Isn't a free upgrade
The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition has been officially announced for PS5. This is actually being billed as a "remaster" of the 2019 role-playing title, featuring "higher resolution graphics, a dynamic weather system, overhauled lighting and environments, improved performance and load times, enhanced details on characters,...
You’ve tried the rest, now come back for the best! The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition includes the base game and all add-on content as the definitive way to play the beloved RPG from Obsidian Entertainment. This remastered masterpiece is optimized to be the absolute best version of The Outer Worlds… even if you choose to play this critically acclaimed RPG as the absolute worst version of your character.
Lost in transit while on a colonist ship bound for the edge of the galaxy, you awake decades later only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy the colony. Explore the various planets and locations of Halcyon, including the mysterious Gorgon Asteroid and delightful distilleries of Eridanos. As you encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds.
In the corporate equation for the colony, you are the unplanned variable.
- It’s The Outer Worlds you love, but even better: 2019’s hit RPG has been remastered with better graphics, improved performance, additional animations, higher-res environments, and more.
- Increased level cap: A higher level cap means even more ways to build your character from the seven branches of the skill tree.
- The player-driven story RPG: In keeping with the Obsidian tradition, how you approach The Outer Worlds is up to you. Your choices affect not only the way the story develops, they also affect your character build, companion stories, and end game scenarios.
- Lead your companions: During your journey through the furthest colony, you will meet a host of characters who will want to join your crew. Armed with unique abilities, these companions all have their own missions, motivations, and ideals. It's up to you to help them achieve their goals, or exploit them to your own ends.
- Explore the corporate colony: Halcyon is a colony at the edge of the galaxy owned and operated by a corporate board. They control everything... except for the alien monsters left behind when the terraforming of the colony’s two planets didn’t exactly go according to plan.