- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 23rd Feb 2021
- 23rd Feb 2021
PlayStation Plus Essential (Subscription)
- until 6th Jun 2022
- Indie, Roguelike, Single Player
- Controller Support
- DualShock 4
- Feature Support
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- Xbox One, Switch eShop
A curse and a blessing
Republished on Wednesday 27th April 2022: We're bringing this review back from the archives following the announcement of May's PlayStation Plus lineup. The original text follows. In Curse of the Dead Gods, you explore randomly generated maps in a cursed dungeon. Light is your best friend, as you take more damage in the dark...
About The Game
You seek untold riches, eternal life, divine powers - it leads to this accursed temple, a seemingly-infinite labyrinth of bottomless pits, deadly traps, and monsters.
Collect mystical Relics and an arsenal of weapons to make yourself unstoppable. Battle through hordes of enemies in dark, cavernous passages filled with traps and secrets of all sorts - fire-spewing statues, explosives, hidden spikes, and worse.
Corruption builds in you with every step - encourage or ignore it, but each powerful curse can be a double-edged sword.
Your greed will lead you to death, but that is not an escape. Rise to fight again. Delve deeper again. Defy the malignant deities that linger in this place.
- A skill-based roguelike exploring a cruel, dark temple made of endless rooms and corridors
- Swords, spears, bows, guns - wield these and many more
- Light and fire will be your best allies to overcome the threats that lie in the shadows
- Unique curses influence each attempt, putting a twist on every action
- Dozens of enemies, with powerful champions and deadly bosses to face off against