- Number of Players
- Release Date
- 15th Nov 2011
- 18th Nov 2011
- Controller Support
- PlayStation Move
Review Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest (PlayStation 3)
Zindagi Games’ Sports Champions was a highlight of PlayStation Move’s launch line-up last year, and it still remains one of the better demonstrations of the peripheral to date. Bringing together a variety of sports, including archery and — slightly less commonly seen these days — gladiatorial duels, the Californian developer...
About The Game
From the same team that brought you Sports Champions, one of the best selling Move titles, Medieval Moves: Deadmund’s Quest is a fantasy, action adventure game.
The evil Sorcerer Morgrimm has invaded Prince Edmunds Castle and plots to take over the kingdom, raising an army of skeletons from beyond. While trying to stop Morgrimm, our hero, Prince Edmund is also turned into a skeleton! Now named “Deadmund ”, he must fight to save his homeland and defeat Morgrimm and his minions to restore order to the kingdom.
· Non-Stop Action & Adventure- Slash enemies with swords– archery – flinging throwing stars.
· Progressive Gameplay- Packed with action items, weapons power ups and innovative new PS Move interactions.
· PlayStation Move 2.0 Controls-Natural motions replicate real world actions, takes the successful mechanics perfected in Sports Champions to a new level.
· Multiple pathways unlockables and modes- Packed with power-ups, secrets and surprises to discover. Explore single player story mode and multiplayer mode and local, online, competitive & co-op play.
· Pick up and play- Fun and accessible for families and friends to play together.
· Playable in Stereoscopic 3D.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...