Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 901 to 920 of 3,152

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo I'd say that it's an 'idealised' version of an OVA that didn't look that good to start with

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON it really does look good though but if we are honest most Anime based games don't look like the shows, they normally look better, take the Naruto Storm series they all look better than the show did

when it comes to animes we like we "romanticise" them and remember them as being better than they really are

although most of the Tournament of Power and the Broly movie are probably the best DB has ever looked

Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo I'm still holding our for ASW to get their hands on the Guyver licence... Now that would be a game!

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Just to go back to the previous page, I just wanted to say that your shots of General Grievous and Rey are particularly stunning. Nice work, thanks for sharing!

@KALofKRYPTON Your second portrait Spidey shot is even better than the first. You're making me wanna get the game, and I'm not exactly a huge Marvel and / or Spider-Man fan!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger It's a good game, though even after putting a few hours in I'm still a little bewildered at the critical response. It's Insomniac does Spider-Man; there's a lot of Second Son in there as well as being thoroughly iterative in terms of Spider-Man game mechanics. I know TASM2 was 4 years ago - but I'd lay it down as being as iterative as FIFA 15 vs FIFA 19.

If you played Infamous: Second Son and enjoyed it - it's that with Spider-Man

Edited on by KALofKRYPTON

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Well, the Infamous series is high on my backlog, so I'll try those games first and if I'm desperate for more after Second Son, I'll consider it, thanks!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger thanks

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

just one from Star Trek Online as the Mirror of Discovery episodes just launched on PS4

The I.S.S DISCOVERY arrives
Untitled

FullbringIchigo

i was looking through my PS4 screenshots and i have nearly 4000 pics on there so i thought i would share a few of my old ones here and i think @RogerRoger will like a few of them at least

BIG POST INCOMING (and no i'm not posting all 4000 so don't worry)

first of 2 from Naruto Storm 4

War Heroes
Untitled

Team 7 all grown up
Untitled

one from Uncharted 4

I'm singing in the rain
Untitled

one from Rise of the Tomb Raider

OH look an actual Tomb
Untitled

2 from Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

diving in
Untitled

the world could end with us
Untitled

one from Devil May Cry 4

Stylish
Untitled

3 from Dissida NT Beta

a powerful Mage step up
Untitled

a thief, a mage and a mercenary walk into a bar
Untitled

no it really couldn't
Untitled

one from Final Fantasy XII

well that was a boring match
Untitled

and now NINE from Final Fantasy XV

i really want to go fishing
Untitled

why does Prompto keep making such a mess
Untitled

It's more than i can take
Untitled

GO MY MINION!
Untitled

are we there yet?
Untitled

walk tall my son
Untitled

and just after this picture was taken The Regalia crashed into a tree
Untitled

we never should have given Ignis the week off
Untitled

our trials are over, time to rest
Untitled

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo That DMC4 shot is classy!

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON i thought so too, typical Dante

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo A few? I like 'em all, thanks for sharing!

That cactus thing in Final Fantasy XV creeps me the heck out, though!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger they are also a major pain in the butt to fight

KALofKRYPTON

@Kidfried not the Uncle Ben one 😂😉

Thanks though.

I've a couple more (unedited) straight up screen grabs in the Raimi suit that ended up looking quite good.

I'll put them up too.

KALofKRYPTON

More Spidey.
Untitled
Untitled

Just this last one is unedited.
Untitled

FullbringIchigo

been playing One Piece Unlimited World Red on my Vita lately

"Shehehe, where the meat?"
Untitled

""So all i have is a carrot and 2 twiglets....i can work with that"
Untitled

"SHHH, i'm thinking"
Untitled

well Buggy is up to his old tricks
Untitled

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo Good looking game. Never had exposure to One Piece beyond knowing that it's a thing.

KALofKRYPTON

Daaaaah, da da daaa, da da daaah... 🤘🏽🤓😀
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON Noice BUT why is the guy at ops wearing Red, that's all wrong

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic