Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 881 to 900 of 3,152

RogerRoger

Here's a closer look at Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars: Battlefront II...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

...as well as my new Wolfpack Clonetroopers! Squee!!

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@0ld_boy Welcome to the topic! Unfortunately, I'm not able to see your images; I get a little square box and "Untitled" which means you've gotten the tags right, but there's nothing for PushSquare link to.

Mind if I ask which image-hosting site you're using?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger those pics look great although Anakin looks a bit off just like most of the others they never laser scanned

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

@0ld_boy strangely i found the best way to share pics on here is to upload them to Twitter

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@0ld_boy Fair enough! Maybe it's got something to do with the sharing permissions, then. Can you see them when you scroll down the last page?

@Fullbringlchigo You're right about Anakin. Some expressions are better than others, and he looks good in motion. I think it's because they've tried, moreso than the other characters, to make him a blend of Hayden Christensen and the chunkier, more "chiselled action hero" look from The Clone Wars (especially considering Matt Lanter sounds nothing like Mr. Christensen, and was never supposed to). I think he works. I still think "Yay, Anakin!" when I'm playing as him!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i really like Matt Lanters Anakin (and i really like Christensen too) so i think using him is fine same as JAT for Obi Wan

i wasn't a fan of Mat Lucas though, his Anakin sounded like a person trying too hard to ape Christensen

KALofKRYPTON

Little late to the party with Spider-Man, but since the Raimi suit is there I thought I'd have a bash at making something akin to a film screen grab. Shame the webbing on the suit is so shiny in-game, but they turned out alright.

Untitled

Untitled

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

KALofKRYPTON

And more of a poster type one.
Untitled

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Whilst I tend to agree with you, Mat Lucas worked for what they were going for at the time. The original animated Clone Wars was a direct tie-in to Episode III (and he also voiced the Episode III videogame as well) so it was deliberately meant to sound like Christensen; not like The Clone Wars, which set out to create a different take on the character.

James Arnold Taylor's Obi-Wan is just too perfect, though. Always has been, always will be. I can't imagine anybody else ever voicing Obi-Wan now (except obviously Ewan McGregor).

@KALofKRYPTON Blimey, those are gorgeous!! The poster one is my favourite; excellent work!

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Thank you.

The poster one was an almost abandoned attempt until I thought to tilt the camera! (duh!)

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger JAT is a brilliant voice actor

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger got some Star Wars Battlefront 2 pics

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo Maul and Dooku look pretty boss!

KALofKRYPTON

Tasteless! 😀 #toosoon
Untitled

KALofKRYPTON

I may have to watch Spider-Man 2 again soon...
Untitled

FullbringIchigo

just one today from Dragon Ball FighterZ

Gohan and Videl, ready for battle
Untitled

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo It's a great looking game that!

@Thrillho Still the best live action Spider-Man, by a long way!

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON it really does, it looks absolutely nothing like the anime did though regardless of how many people say it does (that is called the "rose tinted glasses effect") and it's a bit short on game modes but it's still fun

and before anyone says "yes it does look like the anime here is some pics of DBZ, one from each saga
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic