Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 3,061 to 3,080 of 3,152

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

Decided I’m going to try and get the plat for The Order: 1886, so I’ve been playing through it again. Even now there’s something about it that makes it look better than some more recent games.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

CthulhuFhtagn

@Bentleyma poor guy, did you cut his leg off and then took a photo when the light was leaving his eyes?... nice! didn't know the game was that gory.
how many GB is it (disk/download)? I know the game is quite short but the graphics and textures making it heavy.

• the last one, industrial horror, I call it. good shot.

Edited on by CthulhuFhtagn

CthulhuFhtagn

KAIRU

@Bentleyma Great shots! I might be in the minority but I thought The Order: 1886 was a bloody cracking game! I'd love a sequel to finish off the story.

"A corpse... should be left well alone. Oh, I know very well. How the secrets beckon so sweetly. Only an honest death will cure you now. Liberate you, from your wild curiosity." - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.

PSN: KairuDoes

Bentleyma

@KAIRU I really enjoyed it, too. I bought it when it was released and didn’t regret paying full price for it. Not every game needs to be an open world, 30 hour epic. It’s nice to just play a linear, story driven game every now and then.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

KAIRU

@Bentleyma I thought it was brilliant when I played it originally. I remember it looking absolutely amazing and it was a boast to how powerful the PS4 was at the time. I bet it still holds up well today!

"A corpse... should be left well alone. Oh, I know very well. How the secrets beckon so sweetly. Only an honest death will cure you now. Liberate you, from your wild curiosity." - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KAIRU

Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Thrillho

Great HFW shots on this page @RogerRoger ! Although Aloy seems to be like Zoolander and can only turn one direction

It's a really good photo mode though and it does one thing that irritates me in other photo modes as it allows you to change settings with the UI hidden! One thing I've still yet to find in a photo mode though is toggling a setting/filter on and off. Sometimes I'm not sure if a filter is better than unfiltered and you end up having to cycle through the all try and compare (or save both images).

And I'm always impressed at your action shots as I get too distracted in combat and forget to ever take any

Some nice moody, dark mech shots from @KAIRU too!

I realised that I don't think I've posted in here at all this year so may have to rectify that (steadily) at some point...

Thrillho

KAIRU

@Thrillho Thank ya!

It does have a quite limited photo mode, so it's probably hard to capture anything more interesting than what I've snapped already. Massively fun game though, despite a few difficult bosses!

JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

KAIRU

I’ve just discovered you can access Photo Mode during missions in Armored Core VI. So, here you go.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

KAIRU

More shots from Armored Core VI. This game is absolutely brilliant!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

KAIRU

Another batch of Armored Core VI. Did I mention this game was brilliant?

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Spoiler tagging the two below as they’re related to the true ending. You have been warned.

Untitled
Untitled

KilloWertz

@KAIRU Your screenshots look like crap and the game looks like crap. Definitely off my list to buy in the future now...

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

Anti-Matter

Untitled

This was my delightful face when I was playing Kung Fu Rider PS3 and I saw Karin was faceplanting on the ground after she fell from her stool. 🤣

Don't ask my best scores.
It was rank D for Disgusting.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic