Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 3,041 to 3,060 of 3,152

KAIRU

Bentleyma wrote:

Untitled

Sublime! Beautiful shot. I like it a lot!

"A corpse... should be left well alone. Oh, I know very well. How the secrets beckon so sweetly. Only an honest death will cure you now. Liberate you, from your wild curiosity." - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.

PSN: KairuDoes

KAIRU

@AgentCooper (img) image URL (/img). Change ( ) to [ ]. I don't know if you can embed Twitter images or not though, as I only really used Imgur.

"A corpse... should be left well alone. Oh, I know very well. How the secrets beckon so sweetly. Only an honest death will cure you now. Liberate you, from your wild curiosity." - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.

KAIRU

@AgentCooper Try uploading the image to Imgur (it's relatively straightforward). That's the only site I've had luck with in the past when it comes to posting images.

JohnnyShoulder

@AgentCooper I use Imgbb.com, after downloading the images to a device using the PS app you can then upload them. After that I choose the 'BBcode full link' option and then copy the link onto here. No need for any additional tags or anything, as it already has them.

I know it wasn't what you are strictly after, but might be an alternative option if the twitter method does not work for you.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Bentleyma

@AgentCooper Keep your finger on the image and select ā€œopen imageā€. You can then copy the link in the address bar and that should workā€¦

Untitled

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Bundersvessel

@JohnnyShoulder @Bentleyma Thank you both, itā€™s not the most elegant solution but imgbb may be the my only option. I liked the idea of sharing straight to twitter then posting here. The image you have posted @Bentleyma isnā€™t showing on my browser, strange, this is the issue Iā€™ve had with twitter.

EDIT: if I view your post in Safari it appears but not in Edge, which is what I usually use šŸ¤”

Edited on by Bundersvessel

KAIRU

@AgentCooper I see it too!

JohnnyShoulder

@AgentCooper Glad you got it working in the end!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

CthulhuFhtagn

@RogerRoger your framing is perfect. are you a professional photographer? cinema maybe? some of them are promo worthy, well done.
*the Tallneck shot is amazing.

CthulhuFhtagn

KAIRU

RogerRoger wrote:

Untitled

Majestic.

RogerRoger

@CthulhuFhtagn @KAIRU @AgentCooper Thank you all, you're very kind. Oddly enough, the Tallneck shot is my least favourite from the batch! I almost left it out!

CthulhuFhtagn wrote:

are you a professional photographer? cinema maybe?

Oh, heck no. Just a gamer with luck and patience in equal measure. I'm flattered that you'd ask, though!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic