Forums

Topic: Welcome/Introduction Thread

Posts 221 to 240 of 675

luna213

hey everybody i'm new here

luna213

RogerRoger

@luna213 Hello, New Here! I'm RogerRoger.

Joking aside, welcome aboard and hope you have fun posting!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

EOambition

Hiya guys! New here and hope to chat with you guys soon! Right now I'm on ESO if any of you are playing this at the moment!

EOambition

Th3solution

@EOambition Hello! Welcome to the PushSquare forums, or as I like to call it — the last bastion of reason and civility on the internet.
I don’t play ESO but greetings all the same.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

RogerRoger

@EOambition Welcome aboard! Looking forward to reading your posts!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Unlucky13

I've been posting on these boards for a couple of months now, but I just noticed this thread, so I figured I'd add my two cents.

I've been a gamer since the early 80s when I was in grade school, starting with an Atari 2600, and eventually moving up to the NES and SNES. I bought my first Playstation used from a friend in 1997 in order to continue with the Final Fantasy series, and have been a Sony gamer ever since.

I'm into RPGs, both Western and Japanese as my go to genre, but I also enjoy the Uncharted series, Ratchet and Clank, MLB The Show, Madden and others. And I enjoy playing Little Big Planet and Lego games with my wife and kids.

I recently finished Ghost of Tsushima, and I'm honestly probably done buying new games now until the PS5 is out. I intend to make AC Valhalla my first game on the next generation.

Unlucky13

RogerRoger

@Unlucky13 Seen you around already, so it's a belated hello from me!

Making It So Since 1987

mikeohara

Greetings, I'm Mike and have been gaming for a very very long time. Started with the 2600 when I was a wee lad, and have played a lot of consoles. A LOT OF CONSOLES. I currently own all three consoles, plus a mid-range gaming PC, and will be adding a PS5 to the collection at release.

Happy to be here!

mikeohara

RogerRoger

@mikeohara Welcome aboard, Mike!

Making It So Since 1987

Cloud_strife56

Hi just thought I say hi just joined and I love playstation so I’m happy to be able to talk to a community of PlayStation fans like myself

it’s easy mkay

Kidfried

@Cloud_strife56 Hey and welcome. Always happy to welcome Aussies

Seeing your name: did you already play FF7R?

Are you going to get a PS5?

How are you doing in Australia. What's the latest over there?

Kidfried

Cloud_strife56

1. Yes I’ve played ff7remake and I love it
2. Ya I’m getting a ps5 can’t get it now for obvious reasons but definitely sometime early next year
3. Ya it’s going good In my area we only have around 9 cases

it’s easy mkay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic