Forums

Topic: Welcome/Introduction Thread

Posts 601 to 610 of 610

CaptD

@CosmicJester
Welcome CJ.
I too play a few niche games, well VR games and they don't get more niche than that.

CaptD

CosmicJester

@CaptD I've now completed paradise killer 3 times, if you would have said to me years ago that a vaporwave-esque open world detective game would be one of my favourites I would have looked bemused, yet here we are .

CosmicJester

CaptD

@CosmicJester
Nice, you got your monies worth then.
I do remember watching a review for it quite a while ago (perhaps a couple of years) and it certainly looked interesting and I recall it reviewed pretty well but I wasn't sure it was my bag. Might give it a go if I can sort this backlog out.

CaptD

KilloWertz

@CosmicJester I tried to really like it like I hoped to, but I've tried twice and it just never clicked with me. It doesn't help the completely random word(s) that the characters say that sometimes has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation. It almost would have been better if the characters were completely silent if they weren't going to have full lines of dialogue.

I'm glad you got more than your money's worth out of it though. I will give it another shot someday as I don't like to leave games unfinished unless I absolutely despise them or I literally can't for some reason. I still have it installed.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

colonelkilgore

@CosmicJester I played and enjoyed Paradise Killer a couple of years ago actually, I’m looking forward to their next game.

**** DLC!

CosmicJester

@KilloWertz it's on my "Games to show my daughter there is a world outside minecraft and horses" list.

CosmicJester

KilloWertz

@CosmicJester Wait, there's a life outside of horses? But I wanted a pony!

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

CosmicJester

There is so I'm told! Can't even get a dragon. I asked and everything. "Um.. don't think so. Its about horses.." my humours lost on her

CosmicJester

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic