Forums

Topic: Welcome/Introduction Thread

Posts 201 to 220 of 670

RogerRoger

@philworren Welcome aboard, Phil!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Vahla_Hanesh

Hi, I am new to this forum and new to gaming forums in general, actually. I'm 34 and been playing video games since I can remember. I was lucky in that I had young parents who were semi-interested in games themselves (one of my earliest memories is playing The Smurfs on Atari 2600), though it did sometimes mean arguing over who was playing.

Looking forward to joining in!

Vahla_Hanesh

LieutenantFatman

@Vahla_Hanesh
Hey, welcome! Similar age to a lot of people on the forums here. Cool avatar, got to love old school Lara.

LieutenantFatman

themcnoisy

@Vahla_Hanesh Hello there. Welcome to Push and great to hear about your 2600 days!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

@Vahla_Hanesh as a heads up, Push run a brilliant video text chat for any Sony meetings, you will get to see a bunch of the main site operators, reviewers and community on there later tonight for the PS5 reveal. @get2sammyb should put an article up later.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

RogerRoger

@Vahla_Hanesh Great name, great backstory, great avatar... great stuff, welcome aboard!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Welcome to Push Square @Vahla_Hanesh!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

EmilOJ

Hi everyone,
Just decided to join in on the fun since I've been reading Pushsquare several times a day for the past many months. I love the news format on this site and it's the first time, besides hackernews, that I found a place where I actually enjoy reading the comments. Props to the community here!
Im Danish, but living in Japan - a place where the Sony hype is real like no other, dare I say. I had actually been away from gaming for a decade or so, but just two years ago tried a PS4 for the first time in my life and was utterly amazed by how much you get for so little money. I used to be only into multiplayer games on PC but now I have discovered the beautiful world of artistic expression that single player games offer (a category which TLOU2 definitely falls under - I'm stoked to get started later today!)

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums and comments.

PS
Yes, Detroit was one of the first games I played on PS4 and it blew me away haha.

Edited on by EmilOJ

EmilOJ

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic