Forums

Topic: Welcome/Introduction Thread

Posts 241 to 260 of 679

RogerRoger

@Cloud_strife56 Have another, slightly belated, welcome from me!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

MarlonJohan

Hi! I like playing FPS games but I am also a big fan of JRPGs during my down time. The Trails series is my favorite because of its world-building as well as its fun turn-based gameplay.

MarlonJohan

RogerRoger

@MarlonJohan Welcome aboard!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

EllieFan85

Hey guys. I am sorry I am posting this now, since I signed up a week ago. I love the Last of Us series as you can see, and I love playing fighting games(Samurai Shodown, KOF, Streetfighter)love Action Adventure/Horror Games, and yes Lego games(Lego Marvel and Lego Batman)not really comfortable yet when it pertains to playing online multiplayer shooters(Call of Duty)though will eventually get there

Okay!!!

Th3solution

@EllieFan85 Welcome Aboard!

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

RogerRoger

@EllieFan85 Hello there! No apology necessary, and hope you have fun hanging around. Always nice to see a fellow fan of LEGO games, in which there is no shame!

Making It So Since 1987

EllieFan85

RogerRoger wrote:

@EllieFan85 Hello there! No apology necessary, and hope you have fun hanging around. Always nice to see a fellow fan of LEGO games, in which there is no shame!

Thanks Man

Okay!!!

Black_Swordsman

@EllieFan85 Hi Welcome, How are you? are you a fan of the Resi & Silent Hill games then?

Edited on by Black_Swordsman

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

GDBTB

Hey everyone, long time lurker on this site but figured I'd finally get in on the community spirit and start actually replying to you all in comment sections. Instead of, you know, just commenting back in my head like some weirdo.

Big fan of God of War, The Last of Us, Uncharted, Spider-Man, Batman etc. You get the idea. So yeah, hi again and hope to chat to some of you all soon.

Edited on by GDBTB

GDBTB

PSN: GDBTB

RogerRoger

Making It So Since 1987

EllieFan85

@Draco_V_Ecliptic Hey sorry I did not answer sooner. On a break from work. Regarding Silent Hill, I will be honest I played a few of the first two games, but did not finish either game so I am way behind. Resident Evil, I only played the first five. A few weeks ago I purchased the RE 3 reboot, and a game called RE Resistance and both were in a bundle and on sale.

Okay!!!

Blooper987

Hello everyone! I’ve been on NintendoLife for about half a year and, since I’m probably gonna get a PS4 soon, I decided why not join PushSquare! (also my nonstop mentioning Danganronpa will make more sense here since it’s actually on the PlayStation😂)

Edited on by Blooper987

nessisonett

@Blooper987 Well we have plenty Danganronpa fans here! I really should get round to playing 2 soon 😅

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Thrillho

Oh god, not more dragonropa mentions.

Or at least that’s how I’ve been reading the name until I just tried to spell it then.

Thrillho

Th3solution

@Blooper987 Welcome! I just completed Danganronpa V3 and thoroughly enjoyed it. We have a whole Danganronpa thread if you would like to discuss the series! 😄 I recently posted my thoughts over there on the game.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

HallowMoonshadow

Welcome to the PushSquare Forums @Blooper987!

Granted you said it in a different topic... But you got a pretty nice profile pic yourself too

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

TheIdleCritic

Hello.

I thought I'd chip in here seeing as I joined not long ago but rudely just inserted myself into comments and discussions.

My personal and professional background is in film, so gaming-wise my preference is narrative single player joints. One of my favorite games is... The Order 1886... ahem.
I don't tend to play games online, unless it's Street Fighter. But it would still be nice to have some friends on PSN if anyone here fancies!

This is literally the only community I've engaged in online since GameTrailers shut down, so I apologize that I've decided to grace your home with my presence. Generally not a huge fan of online interactions on other sites - life is too short and stressful as it is!

I'm currently playing select titles from the PS+ Collection until January when my life will be Hitman 3 (until whatever Project 007 is comes out).

Not sure what else to say! So here's some random lists:

Top 3 Bond:
Skyfall
Goldfinger
From Russia With Love

Top 3 Oasis:
It's Gettin' Better (Man!!)
Supersonic
Whatever

Top 3 PlayStation:

PlayStation 1
1. Final Fantasy IX