Forums

Topic: Welcome/Introduction Thread

Posts 181 to 200 of 679

RagingFire_Fox

Question! What does it mean to watch the forum?

All I wanna do is draw and play games

Th3solution

@RagingFire_Fox If you click to “watch” a forum thread, then anytime a new post for that thread is made, by no matter whom, it will send you a notification.
If you’re like me and you run the mill and check nearly all the threads almost daily, then it’s not as useful of a tool. But if you have a real life and actually want to streamline your time and only read threads when you’re tagged or a favorite thread has some new posts, then it will help.
I actually have a handful of forum threads that I do “watch” so I can be sure not to miss these wonderful and witty words from the commenters on my favorite subjects. 😜

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

RagingFire_Fox

@Th3solution Oh okay, thanks for that. Might do that later on in the future!

All I wanna do is draw and play games

Thrillho

@RagingFire_Fox I find the easiest way to view the forums is to hit the forum tab at the top and then select “all topics” from the drop down as it shows everything in one place rather than going through each sub forum.

Thrillho

nialpir

Hello everyone! I'm Paris from Greece, gamer and big fun of horizon zero dawn! So nice to meet you all! The site is absolutely incredible, so excited. I also try to build a channel on youtube with my most special things of my favorite game HZD so you're wellcome to check it out by my nickname "NialpiR" if you like. Keep up the amazing work and can't wait for the upcoming excited games that are coming and exchange opinions... stay home and be safe!

"I'M MORE THAN A THREAT"

PSN: NialpiR | Twitter:

JohnnyShoulder

@NialpiR Welcome to the forum, hope you have fun posting!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@NialpiR Always happy to see a fellow Horizon fan, although you'd be welcome regardless!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Wecome to Push Square and it's forums @NialpiR! 😁

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

philworren

Hello All,

I am Phil Worren and I have just joined the forum. Just wanna say a quick HELLO to all of you

philworren

Th3solution

@philworren Welcome! Glad to have you, and I hope you enjoy posting here on the best corner of the internet!

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic