Forums

Topic: Welcome/Introduction Thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 678

JohnnyShoulder

@Sinely Welcome to the forum, have fun posting!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

evhow90

Hello I'm new

evhow90

Th3solution

@evhow90 Greetings 👋🏼
Welcome to the asylum. We’re all crazy here.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Kidfried

@Thrillho What a waste of that perfect gift. Please use it again soon.

Kidfried

FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

@TalentedAtGames simple, find the gif or any image you want and just copy the link then on here type

(img)pasteyourlinkinhere(/img) BUT and this is the important part you need to use Square Brackets [ not round ones, the reason i used round ones in the post is because it would try to post an image if i used the proper ones

a full list of how to do various things is here

https://www.pushsquare.com/forums/ps_general_discussion/forma...

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

JohnnyShoulder

@TalentedAtGames Welcome to the forum, hope you have fun posting here!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Barnesh2

You already asked that in another thread. Please do not make duplicate posts. -Tasuki-

Edited on by Tasuki

Barnesh2

FullbringIchigo

@TalentedAtGames OK another way to see how it's done is to quote my post (if you hover your cursor over my post the quote option will appear at the top) and you can see just how it's written but as long as you copy the image address and have this [img] in front and the same at the end of the link but with a / in front of the img so it looks like this /img inside these brackets[ ] then it should work

DavidMCoulthard

Hi all

I'm DavidMCoulthard and I'm in Glasgow, Scotland. Before I go any further thank you Admin and Moderators for having me on this forum it's appreciated.

Anyway I'm obviously a new person here and I hope to be here for the long haul. I'm a regular chatter and I often chat about most things.

I'm a PlayStation player I often play F1 and other small games but mainly F1 (as you can tell from my name lol)

I have Autism so if you're ever in a party with me please be patient as I sometimes stutter and can get aggressive (not towards the player/gamer(s)) but at the game itself in general.

Apart from PlayStation I'm a NFL fan my team is Los Angeles Chargers but I wish they were still San Diego Chargers but that's another debate, I like WWE and other sports as well as (people in Europe and other parts of the world) Football I support Celtic, Ajax and Bristol City.

I'm very keen on music also especially Eminem, Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers.

Anyway I've rambled on a bit, hope to speak to you all soon

Edited on by DavidMCoulthard

DavidMCoulthard

themcnoisy

@DavidMCoulthard nice to meet you David.

Thank you for sharing your biography. Feel free to add me as a friend. Im big into dreams (as in the ps4 game) atm.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Cruciani

Hello guys, I am new here! I am 27 from Italy and I really like Push Square's site... I am a very big fan Playstation... Happ to be here!

Cruciani

RogerRoger

@DavidMCoulthard @Cruciani Welcome, new folk!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Kidfried

@Cruciani Nice, always like new faces around here. Who's your display pic?

Kidfried

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic