Forums

Topic: Welcome/Introduction Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 670

Wearl

Hello dear community,
I am the new guy here and I want to introduce myself. I followed this site for a while and decided now to sign up here. I am from Austria and I play on PlayStation since its beginning. I am open for nearly every genre except for horror.

My absolute favourite franchise is the Adam Jensen Deus Ex Series, and my absolute favourite character is Ellie from The Last of Us.

Please excuse gramatic mistakes but I'm not very skilled in english writing, yet.

Most Wanted:
-The Last of Us: Part II
-New Deus Ex Game

andreoni79

@Wearl Welcome! I'm virtually in Austria these days since I'm reading "Die Fackel im Ohr" by Elias Canetti! 😁

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

FullbringIchigo

@Wearl first of WELCOME and second, don't worry about grammar mistakes i'm English and even i can't get our grammar right

or spelling

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@Wearl Welcome aboard and no need to apologise for any smelling pistakes; we all make 'em, no matter where we're from, and everybody here is real friendly regardless.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@Wearl Welcome, hope you have fun posting!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Wearl

Thank you for your warm welcome

@kyleforrester87
Well, The Last of Us has a funny story. When Sony presented it 2013, I just saw zombies and thought "No thanks", even when friends told me how great this game is, and that's no hardcore horror like Silent Hill or Resident Evil.
This changed after the announcement of the Remastered Version for PS4. I felt some kind of hype and bought it day-one. Don't ask me how it comes. However, the first gamethrough of the main game and DLC was not so easy, because on one hand I want to know the story but on the other one I didn't really want to pass the sections. And I shaked my head about Ellie's disrespectful behaviour many times.

So, after I completed the game I said to me "I do not touch this game for a quite time". As the next day came, I looked at it and......played it. And as I studied more about Ellie's background she become my no. 1 character and today's stand is: I completed the game 34 times, made uncountable pictures and over two dozen tributes ^^

Most Wanted:
-New Deus Ex Game

RogerRoger

@Wearl As somebody who routinely says "I'll never play this because X" or "I avoid doing this in games because Y", I really like this story. Just goes to show, we should never say never and always keep an open mind when it comes to games, because they can often surprise us.

Thanks for sharing!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Wearl

@RogerRoger
But I will never play games like RE, SH, Layers of Fear and all that, because they scare me totally. The Last of Us is not a true horror game in my eyes. So, I can deal with it.

Edited on by Wearl

Most Wanted:
-New Deus Ex Game

RogerRoger

@Wearl Glad you can; it's always good to make a connection like that.

It might not be my place to say this, but a friendly warning that swearing and bad language is not allowed on PushSquare. Anything worse than "damn" and "hell" will be edited out of your posts by a moderator. I'd recommend you edit your own post before that happens.

Making It So Since 1987

Wearl

@RogerRoger
Thank you for that. I know that in forums this rule exist, but I thought it's only when it's against an member and not in general.

Most Wanted:
-New Deus Ex Game

Sinely

Hello everyone

Sinely

FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Fight_Teza_Fight

@Sinely Hi! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

themcnoisy

@Sinely I'm terrible at greeting people.

Snuggle snuggle kiss kiss.

Sorry. Welcome to pushsquare.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Th3solution

@Sinely Welcome, friend. Glad to see another PlayStation fan.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

RogerRoger

@Sinely
Untitled

Forgive me, I'm in a Star Wars mood.

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic