Forums

Topic: The Vinyl Thread

Posts 101 to 105 of 105

nessisonett

@Kidfried Oh no you got me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

Draco_V_Ecliptic

I just picked up Makaya McCraven's latest release and Moondog's eponymous album on vinyl, excellent stuff, I'm sure I will be satisfied with my order.

"Guinevere herself was unworthy of the love she inspired, but then a queen steps so lightly even when crushing a louse."

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

nessisonett

I am a proud owner of the Minecraft soundtrack on vinyl, only 500 copies were pressed in a somewhat fetching green colour. Really quite happy with my purchase.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

nessisonett

I picked up about 100 random records out a charity shop. Bizarre mix of stuff including a promo single (ironically not for sale) from Paw, who were on the Road Rash soundtrack, a Brotherhood of Man album that doesnโ€™t have their Eurovision hit on it and a whole load of pretty cool techno singles perfect for DJs.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic