Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 741 to 760 of 10,096

WanderingBullet

For Honor is currently free for PC players (it's not a trial and you'll get to keep the game). There's also a up to 75% discount in the PS Store for PS4 players.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

FullbringIchigo

@Tasuki so i'm ok to make one then, cool

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Jaz007

Phew, I’m playing a game again after over a week and a half not having time for them. I’m playing AC: Unity because I love it and it’ll be easy to put done again for who knows how long. Finally can push square again instead of just completing squares in math.
Edit: playing this in French is actually neat, fixes the dang accent issues.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Kidfried

@Jaz007 Cool that you're playing it in French. I really liked Unity too, but liked Syndicate a lot better. Have you played that one yet?

Kidfried

kyleforrester87

I'm disgusted at myself, but I'm thinking of buying Ass Creed Origins today. It is (or was) £35 in the digital sale, but Game have it for £25 apparently? I don't know if that is in store or online only though. I might pop in on my lunch. The new one looked pretty good at E3 so...

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Jaz007

@Kidfried I have, I thought it was decent, but Unity was far superior. The history far less accurate, with the train not being there to start (not in London until a later year), and it’s impact was felt in the world. Unity was very interesting to look at because it felt like a genuine labor of love and was meant to be very accurate with many animus entires to read about literally everything you’ll do in the game. Every side-quest was based on something. Syndicate missed that feeling. The grappling was also lazy, a way to not put as jug effort in the world for parkour, heck, I don’t use it and it doesn’t need it. It’s too much historically to accept, they couldn’t even think of a reason so a random thug had it for no reason. Combat also wasn’t as good and the weapons were all the same. Crowd blending was a mess too, so walking had no real purpose, which was shame because the hat-hood transition is the coolest idea ever.
It also the lacked the creativity of Unity, with all the bombs you cleanly Assassinate or steal anything pretty cleanly and it didn’t feel like specific solutions had been set up. I liked being able to whistle too, but would have rather had the cherry bomb again. Overall it was decent, but felt rushed and with less thought out mechanics to move it away from Unity after the disaster of a launch.

Jaz007

kyleforrester87

Just saw a blind woman crossing the road. She nailed it, but that must suck. Enjoy your eyes, guys!!

kyleforrester87

Th3solution

@kyleforrester87 Here, here! Blind gaming would be really tough. Pretty sure I’d want to find a new hobby if I lost my sight. But it does remind me of that song by The Who, “Pinball Wizard.”

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Kidfried

@Th3solution

Ever since I was a young boy
I've played battle royale
From PUBG down to Fortnite
I must have played them all
But I ain't seen nothing like him
In any free-for-all
That deaf dumb and blind kid
Sure plays a mean royale

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

AhmadSumadi

Getting ready to play God Of War and took 10 minutes to find my controller lol.

Untitled

AhmadSumadi

Alantor28

Hi. I just discovered this site from a friend of mine and I hope we get along fine.

I am expecting my pre-ordered copy of New Gundam Breaker to arrive on the 25th of June. Can't wait to build my my own Gunpla. Anyone here a Gundam fan?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

PSN: MMX20

Th3solution

@Kidfried 🤣 Brilliant!
I’ve been trying to think of a second verse:

🎵 He stands like a statue
Becomes part of the Dual Shock 4
Feeling analog and triggers
He jumps into the war
The TV is still turned off
So skilled, he slays all morale
That deaf dumb and blind kid
Sure plays a mean royale 🎶

...Eh, not as good as yours. Song writing is harder than it looks. Lol.

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Jaz007

I’m at a play for Remeo and Juliet right now. It’s about to start. I’m pretty excited.

Jaz007

kyleforrester87

@Jaz007 nice. Although it's 1am here and I'm exhausted, so the idea of watching a Romeo and Juliet play is pretty grim from my current perspective!

kyleforrester87

Th3solution

@Jaz007 Spoilers - They break up at the end.

RogerRoger

@AhmadSumadi You made me chuckle. Thanks!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Splat

Random thought...

Being an adult is overrated.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic