Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 7,341 to 7,360 of 10,092

HallowMoonshadow

Lol I was just kidding @RogerRoger!

... But I'd happily take part on the judging side if you need/want me for anything too, just in case 😄

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Oops.

Let's see how things shake out. I'll tag you if needed. And hey, we've all got lives away from the forum anyway, so it'll happen however it happens!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Voltan

I know a lot of people think it's a waste of time but I'm kinda sad that I won't be able to watch The Game Awards live (because it's in the middle of the night on a weekday).
I don't really care about the awards themselves but I'd like to see the reveals along with the stage production and performances.

Voltan

nessisonett

@Voltan I’ll probably be one of the few Europeans watching live to be honest, my last exam was today so I’ll be able to completely waste my time at 4AM 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Voltan

@nessisonett Nice! I'd have to take a day off at work but that doesn't seem to be a good enough reason tbh

Voltan

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Congratulations on getting through your exams! Hope they went okay!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger Cheers, they went alright actually! Unfortunately I probably won’t have much of a Christmas as I have a dissertation to crack away at though 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

render

@nessisonett Yeah congrats on the exams. Good luck on staying awake for the game awards though!!

render

BearsEatBeets

Hey @RogerRoger, sorry late getting back to you but might be better to use someone else as judge. I'm not sure I could give it the attention it deserves and wouldn't want to mess with with any timeframes. Hope that's not a problem and good luck with the competition.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Glad to hear (that your exams went alright, not that your Christmas is gonna be derailed by a dissertation; big quotes, that's how I got both of mine within the word count's ballpark)!

@BearsEatBeets On the contrary, I appreciate your candour! I'd never want what's supposed to be a bit of seasonal fun to become a problem for anybody. Do you reckon you'll still be able to submit a few shots as a contestant? No pressure, but I sure hope so!

@Thrillho Pfft, amateur. Where are the themed trousers, socks and shoes? It's like he started at the top, got to his waistline and just gave up!

In all seriousness, what a freakin' legend. And therefore most definitely not me.

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Well I was just about to reply to your post and... Well... I guess my offer still stands @RogerRoger to help in the comp if you need it... 😅

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Thanks!

Honestly, since I'm not competing, I don't mind being a lone judge (we've had years before where NeoLit, I think it was, just posted a top ten without going through a public vote or anything) but if you and @AdamNovice wanna pick a category and then its three best shots, I'd appreciate it. Totally up to you, though, no pressure or expectation or anything!

If you're interested, send me a message on PSN with your category preference. Just remember that you won't be able to submit shots to your own category! We ain't politicians here!

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

RogerRoger wrote:

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Thanks!

Honestly, since I'm not competing, I don't mind being a lone judge (we've had years before where NeoLit, I think it was, just posted a top ten without going through a public vote or anything) but if you and AdamNovice wanna pick a category and then its three best shots, I'd appreciate it. Totally up to you, though, no pressure or expectation or anything!

If you're interested, send me a message on PSN with your category preference. Just remember that you won't be able to submit shots to your own category! We ain't politicians here!

... I guess I'll have to adjust the submissions I just posted... Wasn't exactly expecting my offer of help earlier potentially bumping me up to a judging position but hey ho 😅

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I'd leave your submissions where they are for now. Let's see how it goes. It could be that nobody else submits any screencaps, at which point we won't need any judges!

And you still don't have to be a judge, despite your very kind offer! It's totally up to you!

Making It So Since 1987

Voltan

Ubisoft is officially the first company (unless I missed something) to put NFT's in their games.
As disappointing as expected, I guess.

Voltan

Black_Swordsman

@Jimmer-jammer Had an amusing quest in Fable II, a man called Toby asked me to join the T.O.B.Y guild to drive some bandits out of the area, a sacred ceremony was required, involving some items I had to steal from houses for him, including :The mutton chop of eternal goodness, the wine of forgiveness, and the pie of sacred kindness, he then asked me to bring a lady of the night to him who he said he wanted to turn away from her wicked way of making a living. Then someone in the street told me he was a bit of a huxter, a scam-artist, and I inferred from that he just wanted someone to get him some food, wine and a lady of the night so he could have some fun for the evening! I was then instructed by the game to either scare him out of town or kill him, I killed him. 🤣

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

RogerRoger

@AdamNovice Okie-dokie! Thanks!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic