Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 7,321 to 7,340 of 10,090

RogerRoger

@Voltan Condolences, my friend. I hope you're feeling better soon.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Black_Swordsman

@Jimmer-jammer I did a bit of research on Last Stop and it turns out it's by the same people who made Virginia, that's said to be quite decent so you might want to play that one as well afterwards if you haven't already. I defeated a Gladiatorial challenge in Fable II, and after (A LOT of) tending bar got myself an expensive +79 weapon. According to the internet I'm about halfway through the game now and that weapon should make the second half of the game much easier.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

RogerRoger

@AdamNovice @BearsEatBeets It's that time again, folks. Just checkin' that you're still up for being judges in the forthcoming screenshot competition, yeah? No pressure if you'd rather not. Now that PS4 Communities have gone the way of the dodo, we're gonna have to invite everybody to upload their entries directly to a topic here on the forums, so you'll have quite a bit of scrolling to do!

@themcnoisy Now that you're back with us, would you also like to be involved in some way? Perhaps not as a full judge, but maybe to pick a wildcard or something?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@Voltan Xbox has custom controllers whilst PlayStation has... whatever that is. 👀

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Thrillho

🤔

Thrillho

Anti-Matter

No thanks.
I already have a lot of PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 & PSP games in physical.
The subcription = renting the games, not owning the games.
And i'm sure the subscription will not have DDR and other BEMANI games from PS1 & PS2 since i collected those games in physical media.

Anti-Matter

themcnoisy

@RogerRoger thanks for the shout mate, will sit this year out. Good luck and I can't wait to see the pictures! I will join in but may need an assist ROFL 🤣

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Jimmer-jammer

@TheBrandedSwordsman glad to hear you’re still enjoying the game! Sounds like it has a varied and interesting economy from what you’ve shared. I’ve never heard of Virginia so if the game stays strong then I’ll definitely check it out, thanks!

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

HallowMoonshadow

I'm okay thanks @colonelkilgore... There was a number of reasons why I took a bit of an extended break but nothing to worry about. Mainly work!

It's good to be back here too. Hope everything's okay on your end!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

colonelkilgore

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy good to hear, yeah everything is good with me thanks. Since you’ve been away, the missus and I have finally moved into our new house… and I’m thoroughly enjoying the benefits of having my first ever dedicated games room, it’s awesome.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

RogerRoger

@themcnoisy No problemo, buddy. Just as long as you don't wanna borrow any of my screencaps...!

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger Now the submissions are open for the screenshot contest, I’m gonna have to hook my PS4 back up and go through the photos I took at the start of the year!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

GalacticBreakdown

Hey guys, I'm trying to build up my friends on PSN, it's pretty barren & pathetic.... this is also my first forum post, so I apologize if this isn't meant for here. But if anyone wants to leave your PSN username or friend request me, mine is GalacticBreakdwn.... Thanks so much!

GalacticBreakdown

PSN: Galacticbreakdwn

AdamNovice

@RogerRoger Sorry mate was away from the site these last few days, If you still need a judge then I'll be happy to help. Probably won't have any photos to submit cos since I got my PS5 I've not took many photos due to a combination of saving hard drive space and having a lot of clips for a video project I want to work on.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

HallowMoonshadow

Oh yeah I seem to recall you mentioning you were moving a while ago @colonelkilgore, congrats on finally making the move and hopefully you didn't lose anything during the transition! 👍

Unfortunately @RogerRoger I don't think I'm gonna be able to take part in the screenshot comp this time around.

I don't really have anything worthy sadly... Barely took any this year and the ones I did were all pretty pants. 😄

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@nessisonett That was the same complaint new PS5 owners made last year! At least a PS4 isn't necessary for entry this time around. I see you've submitted, so thank you!

@AdamNovice No worries, buddy. I felt it important to get submissions open sooner rather than later. I think having several judges (and therefore perspectives on what makes a good shot) is preferable, but I also don't mind judging multiple categories if you're unavailable. Whatever works for you! If you wanna pick a category to judge, then let me know which and send me its top three via PSN on Thursday 16 December, the day after submissions have closed.

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Aww, that's a shame! Who will represent lens flair now?! I'm sure the few you snapped are better than you think, but that's not me pressuring you to take part or anything. Some years we just don't play games that lend themselves to screenshots, so I get it. No worries!

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

You could always make me the wildcard picker instead @RogerRoger.... Best lens flare picture'll get through!

... I think the only worthwhile shots I have lying around are some Code Vein stuff seeing as I played it over December last year to January this year... Just for you I'll see what I have that makes the cutoff for this year 😄

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy That's not a bad idea, actually! I'd have to send you the other nine finalists via PSN once they'd been decided, or you could just send me a ranked top ten and I'll carry forward whichever highest entry hasn't already been selected. What do you think?

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic