Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 6,361 to 6,380 of 10,104

nessisonett

@Thrillho Oh lord, what next? Frazzles flavoured stout? Those scampi crisps you only get in the pub? Absolutely rank šŸ˜‚

Plumbingā€™s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Thrillho

The other ones that came to mind were also by Northern Monk. Iā€™m informed the jam roly poly one was quite nice but certainly not my thing!

Untitled

Thrillho

nessisonett

@Thrillho Thatā€™s a crime against humanity. Inform The Hague.

MightyDemon82

I had a marshmallow flavoured beer not long ago and it was vile. Staypuft I believe it was called.

@Thrillho I don't fancy trying those flavours.

MightyDemon82

nessisonett

@MightyDemon82 I tried pork scratchings once and almost lost a tooth. They surely canā€™t be edible.

MightyDemon82

@nessisonett haha sometimes you will find some solid pieces in a bag. I haven't had for a long time as I'm not really much of a drinker these days although I did enjoy a few bottles of Asahi beer last night whilst binge watching season 4 of Castlevania.

Edited on by MightyDemon82

MightyDemon82

Thrillho

@MightyDemon82 Thatā€™s a Tiny Rebel one I think? Again, I like some of their beers but they do a lot of silly flavours too.

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho Thanks for idea for my brothers birthday! And, no he doesn't like that kinda stuff! šŸ˜‚

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Black_Swordsman

I have recently been playing along to jazz backing tracks on guitarand watching the 4-day game of county cricket, Glamorgan v Yorkshire, I noticed that Robert Croft gave some of the commentary in Welsh, which was interesting. @Thrillho @nessisonett @Jimmer-jammer @Voltan what's been happening with you guys lately?

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

nessisonett

@TheBrandedSwordsman Just waiting on exam results just now. Which means Iā€™ve just been playing the PS5 constantly hahaha. Returnalā€™s done so Iā€™ll probably delete it to save space and install Demonā€™s Souls.

Black_Swordsman

@nessisonett Best of luck with your exam results, let me know how you get on with Demon's Souls, I'd appreciate a tag when you're posting about it! (just saying)

Edited on by Black_Swordsman

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

Voltan

@TheBrandedSwordsman Working on work stuff by day, working with the band 2-3 times a week in the evenings as we're recording an album in a month. Other than that mostly Returnal and some Netflix lol

Voltan

Jimmer-jammer

@TheBrandedSwordsman Spring has officially sprung so its a particularly busy time of rotortilling, planting, mowing, cleaning, building (whatā€™s up with lumber prices, eh?)...Skyrim...once we get a handle on everything I can get back to more creative endeavours. Jazz and cricket, sounds like nice time šŸ‘

ā€œReason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.ā€ C.S. Lewis

Black_Swordsman

@Voltan Sounds really cool man Can't wait to hear it once it's out. What is the album going to be like compared to your last release?

Edited on by Black_Swordsman

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic