Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 6,381 to 6,400 of 10,087

Voltan

First “Acid Trip” and now this - I think I’m starting to see a theme with this brewer 😉

Untitled

Voltan

nessisonett

@Voltan I’m really looking forward to when you try ‘E’s are good, E’s are good, E’s Ebenezer Goode’

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Rondoooo9

nothing worst than dirty bong water

Rondoooo9

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett A bit young to know that song, aren't you?! 🤣

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I credit my mum and her eclectic music collection with that one 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett That's true, my earliest music memories is from stuff my sister and brother listened to. They both liked Prince, so it was a given that I eventually liked his music too!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Black_Swordsman

I am starting to drift away from listening to jazz guitarists. Now that I can play that type of music on the guitar myself, I find myself drawn more to horn players like Coltrane.

Edited on by Black_Swordsman

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

RogerRoger

@Thrillho It's literally the Photo Mode from the Spidey remaster, and Miles Morales. Which isn't a criticism, as I think it's one of the best examples of the mode to date.

Which means I'm gonna avoid the game like the plague, or at least until I have a spare month!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Black_Swordsman

R.I.P Kentaro Miura, author of Berserk. @nessisonett and @colonelkilgore the Dark Souls games wouldn't have been the same without his source material being out there for Miyazaki to draw from. I have been reading his work this morning, paying tribute to the man. And, alas, now, the series will almost certainly end without being completed.

Edited on by Black_Swordsman

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

colonelkilgore

@TheBrandedSwordsman yeah only in his mid 50’s too (54 I think), very sad. I’ve watched the 80’s anime, which obviously only goes so far... absolutely loved it though. I do intend to read the manga but it’s just finding the time. Sad that it will never truly end.

**** DLC!

nessisonett

It’s the greatest night of the year, AKA Eurovision. God I love it.

colonelkilgore

@nessisonett 🤣 it has its ‘qualities’ I guess... I’m watching the new Snyder movie Army of the Dead instead... looks decent so far too.

**** DLC!

nessisonett

@colonelkilgore It’s a fever dream and definitely needed after this past year!

Black_Swordsman

@nessisonett What did you reckon of the UK entry? @Voltan Are you watching? I think I might have missed the Polish entry. Any good?

Black_Swordsman

@colonelkilgore Did you play Fallen Order? I played and beat that and that's probably my favourite Souls-like. High quality game with RPG mechanics.

LieutenantFatman

Germany's song was very entertaining. They deserve some points for that, good fun.

LieutenantFatman

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic