Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 4,961 to 4,980 of 10,084

Kidfried

@Octane Oh sorry, misunderstood you, haha. PVV.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

nessisonett

@Draco_V_Ecliptic Yeah, the workload’s been pretty insane to be honest. It’ll be fine, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now and at least I’m off for Christmas in just over a month!

@Th3solution I saw the dog advert for Biden. Somehow, with everything going on in the world, I don’t think voters would suddenly vote for Biden because he has a dog and Trump doesn’t. It’s like a spoof.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

TheFrenchiestFry

The university grind is really starting to pile up now lol

I have weekly quizzes in Chemistry in addition to an ongoing assignment in my engineering class and tests in November for both Linear Algebra and Calculus

Literally the only thing keeping me from completely burning myself out is the fact that I'm receiving the PS5 as a birthday present with Demon's Souls and Spider-Man from my dad lol. It's like a motivator at this point

Edited on by TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

PSN: phantom_sees

nessisonett

@TheFrenchiestFry Yeah, I’m trying to weigh up if spending a scholarship I won on a PS5 would mean I’m going to hell. I sure can’t justify the purchase with regular old money and uh, it’s a really good motivator for studying, I swear 😂😂

nessisonett

@TheFrenchiestFry Dr Kawashima will make me smart, love that polygonal hottie.

@Thrillho I feel like that’s the absolute best thing to spend a tax rebate on, it’s money that you don’t account for so it really does just feel like free money!

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I can remember getting a PS2 quite near launch on my credit card. Think that started a long downward spiral which I've only just recovered from a few years back.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Kidfried

2020 is the last year before I'm having to start paying off my student loan, so the machine launching right now is the most fantastic timing.

Kidfried

nessisonett

@Draco_V_Ecliptic Well the rugby’s on this weekend along with Strictly Come Dancing so I’ve got in plenty of alcohol to get through it 😂😂

Kidfried

@Draco_V_Ecliptic Visiting my parents right now and tomorrow playing board games online with some old school friends. Aside from gaming, I'm also trying to get a head start for the next rounds in the character bracket, by preparing the graphics in advance. Nothing too special.

And I'm still recovering from being sick these last few weeks.

How about you?

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

Black_Swordsman

@Kidfried What (illness) did you have? Preparing for Monday's guitar lesson, it'll be an exploration of some jazz fusion shred, in the vein of the late Allan Holdsworth and Guthrie Govan.

Edited on by Black_Swordsman

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

LieutenantFatman

@Draco_V_Ecliptic
Cycling followed by pizza. Looking forward to some Civilization 6 tomorrow morning. Getting near the end of a match with some friends.

Got to love a bit of jazz, hope it goes well!

LieutenantFatman

nessisonett

@Draco_V_Ecliptic If we lose, I prefer Strictly. If we win... we’ll see!

RogerRoger

@Draco_V_Ecliptic Thanks for asking! Am hoping for a quiet weekend at home, which makes a change from the usual. I'll be monitoring attempts at the quiz (which you should totally give a shot, by the way!) whilst working on several writing projects, listening to music and eating Christmas cake, which I can't believe they have the cheek to sell with a 30 October "use by" date stamped on the front, but then I suppose I went and bought the damn stuff, so I shouldn't really be passing judgement.

Good luck with the guitar practice for Monday! What'll you be doing in between?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

TheFrenchiestFry

YOOO TRAVIS SCOTT IS A STRATEGY PARTNER FOR PLAYSTATION LMAO WHAT

WHEN'S THE KAZ HIRAI/TRAVIS SCOTT EP THO

TheFrenchiestFry

PSN: phantom_sees

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic