Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 4,981 to 5,000 of 5,171

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder To be fair, as much as I reported one that was truly terrible, it was at an obscene hour that I wouldn’t expect the team to be up at. It’s just a bit disappointing to see it remain up several hours afterwards.

Actually, never mind, they still have comments up. Of course it’s a burner account, created only to stir up trouble as they have no other comments than ones on those two articles. They still have 20 upvotes on one of their comments though!

Edited on by nessisonett

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

nessisonett

2020 is like a Carry On movie with the jokes removed.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Anti-Matter

This year is cursed.
It supposed to be 鼠年大吉 (Rat year Big Luck)
But this is happened 鼠年大凶(Rat Year Big Trouble)

My Favorite Rhythm games
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Pop'n Music
5. Beatmania IIDX
6. MaiMai
7. Taiko no Tatsujin
8. Dance Evolution
9. Sound Voltex
10. Mambo-A-Gogo

PSN: DavidHartonoDDR

andreoni79

I read aloud the Cyberpunk 2077 system requirements and my old fat OG PS4 has heard all.
Now its vent is spinning at full speed even if the console is turned off. Any help?
Untitled

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

JohnnyShoulder

@andreoni79 Get a PS5. And good luck with that at the moment.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

andreoni79

@JohnnyShoulder Talking seriously, do we already know if playing a PS4 game installed on the PS5 SSD will grant any benefit in terms of framerate and general performance? My old console turned off automatically two times lately while playing TLOU2 and I fear CP2077 will definitely kill it.

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

JohnnyShoulder

@andreoni79 Yeah ps4 games will get a boost when playing on ps5. Developers can then do further improvements with patches, some are free (Cyberpunk) whilst others are not (Control). My ps4 has had the blue light of death a couple times, the only way to save it is to turn off the power at the mains.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Octane

@andreoni79 We've yet to see the game run on a console at all. Which is quite worrying. CPDR are usually very transparent about this kind of stuff. I guess not.

Octane

Arugula

If Demon's Souls was announced for PS6, I would not be disappointed. Absolutely mind blowing.

Arugula

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula You're really impressed by it aren't you? And this is the very beginning of the generation, the mind boggles on how good looking the games will be in a couple of years time.

Arugula

@JohnnyShoulder Dude. If we actually knew each other,I'd be talking your ear off. It looks INSANE! I just can't even.

Arugula

RR529

This week's imported lunch is "Napolitan", a Japanese twist on Spaghetti, that I believe usually forgoes tomato sauce for a ketchup base. I've heard a lot about it over the years, but it's my first time having it myself.
Untitled
Untitled
It came in a bowl that easily allows you to drain the water after cooking, and featured Ramen style noodles with packets of parmesan cheese & a "spicy" ketchup sauce to mix in. It definitely had a different flavor profile to your typical instant noodles, and I really enjoyed it. I didn't find it all that spicy myself, but the spice did give it a good twist to the flavor.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

nessisonett

@Draco_V_Ecliptic Yeah, not too bad to be honest. It’s all from home so they’ve condensed each class into one semester and we get 3 this year and 3 in February. It’s a lot more practical stuff so web app development, functional programming, networking and concurrency just now. Should be hard work but I enjoy learning new stuff.

ralphdibny

Was there a ps4 recommendations thread? Did it get nuked along with somebody's account?

There was a user on the NL forums asking for PS4 recommendations and I was going to link them to it but I can't find it. Maybe it's called something less descriptive and I'm searching for the wrong thing!

ralphdibny

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic