Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 10,121 to 10,127 of 10,127

InsaneWade

@XandertheWise It depends on when the first day of school is of that year. My high school typically started very early in August, then seniors wouldn't be around anymore in May. I graduated in 2008 and during that year they pushed our first day into late August. So while my graduation was the first day of June, on Sunday, our last day of classes was the 2nd week of May.

InsaneWade

HallowMoonshadow

Sorry for the late reply @Bundersvessel! I pulled a back muscle and I was in so much pain over the weekend. The joys of getting old

Yeah it was an extraction. It seems to be doing rather well now.. So surreal that it's gone though.

Ooooh boy I don't envy you. Mine are already all grown up thankfully (Though that comes with it's own problems). I don't think I could manage with a baby/toddler at my age now... I deal with kids enough as a teacher ha ha

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Voltan

Went to a local Tekken 8 tournament last night and it was pretty cool. I didn't do great

Voltan

Voltan

@oliverp It was actually quite big (and a Dojo event for Tekken World Tour) - 48 players in the bracket

Voltan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic