Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 22/23 season

Posts 641 to 660 of 663

QualityGeezer

@BearsEatBeets I think it's a big ask to catch you seen as it's the last weekend and with not alot to play for think we may see alot of kids play this weekend

QualityGeezer

nessisonett

Come on lads, I can pull it back and clinch 7th šŸ˜‚

Plumbingā€™s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

@QualityGeezer You're only 16 points behind. An inspired game from a differential player or two could overcome that. I need a 47 point advantage to gain a place and the way things have gone lately I doubt I'll even get that many points.
@nessisonett Weren't you bottom at one point? You've got yourself clear of the relegation battle. šŸ˜

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Hahaha, I think I might have been bottom before the other teams stopped updating their teams šŸ˜…

QualityGeezer

@nessisonett fair play mate we had a great battle at the start as we were both cut adrift but post world cup we've both done well so kudos to you mate, you are my man utd šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

QualityGeezer

Mostik

Good luck to all for the final weekend, I started pretty well but dropped off after the World Cup, it has been a strange season. I took my eye of my team for too many weeks and you quickly fall down the league doing that!!
In the real world I am made up with Utd's season, hopefully don't get humiliated in the FA Cup Final then some decent recruitment in the summer and we go again but I can't see Liverpool or Chelsea being as bad next season! Should be good and I will be back here too

Good luck to all and especially those in the final šŸ‘

Mostik

QualityGeezer

@Mostik I hope your right about liverpool mate šŸ¤£ my sisters getting married tomorrow so gonna miss all the final day drama

QualityGeezer

QualityGeezer

Million dollar question will Haaland play tomorrow šŸ¤”

QualityGeezer

Mostik

@QualityGeezer Enjoy the wedding buddy, I doubt you will miss much other than the relegation battle which is pretty tasty to be fair but I can't see Bournemouth getting anything at Goodison.

I think Diaz makes a big difference for your lot, we have seen since he has been back how much more balanced the team looks and Gakpo is starting to look more settled unfortunately šŸ˜‰

Mostik

BearsEatBeets

With 6 days after today before City have to play the FA Cup final, I thought the big players might have played but no. Haaland and Stones on the bench and De Bruyne not even there. I thought about making more changes but would have been worse if I spent points and they played.
Shame there isn't anything other than the last 2 relegations at play today.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

I used my wildcard and I think I might actually be worse off. I had Saka and Xhaka for ages and finally dumped them at the worst time. And then Tripper scores an own goal as wellā€¦

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett I almost got rid of Saka but benched him instead. With half my team currently not playing though at least I will have his points go in.

Liverpool struggling to beat a relegated team though šŸ˜–

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Well that was eventful! Harry Kaneā€™s surely got to jump ship now? Kinda glad Haalandā€™s not come on as well, means I get a bit of a bump in points.

Ah well, just seen Iā€™m stuck in 8th, came close to just grabbing another league place but not quite. My season was pretty hit and miss but a couple of really horrific weeks were the difference, a couple weeks back I saw that I would have been in the top 5 if it wasnā€™t for two specific weeks.

Edited on by nessisonett

JohnnyShoulder

Got my captain and vice totally wrong this week, and 6 out of 12 points coming of the bench. A pretty duff week all in all.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

Well another season has come to end and it's time to congratulate our winners.

Firstly our final manager of the month,

May Manager of the Month - @get2sammyb

A great finishing streak from Push Square's own Sammy. Whose strong form at the close also bagged him another title -

Push Square Cup - @get2sammyb
runner up - @sorteddan

And finally

Push Square League - @JRJ3

Untitled

Congratulations on achieving back to wins to retain the title. Another strong season from our inaugural winner @JohnnyShoulder to achieve runner up, again the same as last year.

A bit of a dismal final month of season for myself but an okay position. I actually still managed to accumulate my highest ever points total but strangely my second to lowest overall position (of all players).
Many thanks to everyone who took part, it elevates the enjoyment of playing the fantasy league for me. I hope you all enjoyed it too and might be inclined to give all another go come August.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

I actually came second this month, along with February somehow. Perhaps next season Iā€™ll discover form šŸ˜‚

JohnnyShoulder

Well done to all who took apart and a big thanks to @BearsEatBeets for arranging all of this.

I feel like the Gooners of the league, top for large parts of the season only to falter in the last few weeks.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

sorteddan

@BearsEatBeets
Thanks for all the organisation and updates throughout the season.

Well done to everyone for seeing it through.

ā€œWe are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.ā€

QualityGeezer

Was great fun really enjoyed playing with you all šŸ‘ gonna have to do a liverpool over the summer and really think about my team for next year

QualityGeezer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic