Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 22/23 season

Posts 621 to 640 of 663

QualityGeezer

No Jose Sa again so no Gk for 2 weeks running! He must have fallen out with the manager or something

QualityGeezer

nessisonett

Is it bad to be worried about the Man City players bothering to score goals now that they’ve won? Just cause I’ve got Haaland as captain 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

QualityGeezer

@nessisonett I'm worried about the same, may give have of them the day off, although even that it's won would like to think they would like too put in a big performance, but then again is it worth risking Haaland getting injured over 2 pointless league games

Edited on by QualityGeezer

QualityGeezer

BearsEatBeets

Oh no! Just realised that Pep can put out his youth team for the final three games of the season to rest his main players for the Champions League final. Hope I'm wrong but not feeling optimistic.
Despite looking like I'm having one the worst conclusions to a season in a long time, the rest has been good enough that I'm going to beat my previous best points finish.

EDIT: Everyone thinking the same whilst I was typing 😄

Edited on by BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

QualityGeezer

@BearsEatBeets lol wouldnt be surprised if he gives people like Cole palmer a game but its pep I cant second guess him, they have such an embarrassment of riches in the squad God knows who he will pick

QualityGeezer

JohnnyShoulder

I was undecided about putting more Citeh players in my squad, but as I said before I've been caught too many times before with Pep roulette, so decided against it. Still made Haaland captain though, but I think most teams have. Some one in my work league that I'm near to has him as triple captain, so hope he doesn't get mutch game time.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

Called it. All 3 City players on the bench. Oh well.

BearsEatBeets

QualityGeezer

OMG Haaland is on the bench definitely not my weekend

QualityGeezer

nessisonett

Gutted about Alvarez’s second being disallowed, would have been a great differential. As it stands, not a bad decision to go for him, had a feeling Pep would start him if the usuals weren’t playing.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett yeah he could end up being a good call. @QualityGeezer The fact I was pleased with my 3 players at least coming on for a point shows how poorly my week is going.

It looks like our four semi-finalists are having close (albeit low-scoring) ties.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

However you’re feeling about your fantasy team, at least you aren’t Glasgow Women, who’ve just finished their 32 game season with… 0 points and -141 goal difference. You think gaps in funding are bad in some leagues but it’s even more obvious in women’s football 😬

JohnnyShoulder

Hoping Gündogan plays for Citeh tonight, and at the very least only briefly plays, scores an own goal, misses a penalty and gets two yellow cards. That way Kane with his 7 points won't come on from the bench in @get2sammyb team! 😂

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BearsEatBeets

OMG!!! Haaland, De Bruyne and Stones are actually starting. I did not see that happening. Brighton has benched Dunk, though but it's probably a better outcome than I expected.
@JohnnyShoulder Well Gundogan is starting, it will have to be 🤞for the rest 😄.

BearsEatBeets

QualityGeezer

The guy I have in the cup has a good few UTD players so got a horrible feeling UTD will cost me again as they have done all my life as a liverpool fan 🤣

QualityGeezer

JohnnyShoulder

Looks like it is close between me and Sammy in the semi final! Forgot we both had Rashford, so kind of glad he came on in the end.

sorteddan

Feels like I've been on a downward spiral since the world cup the get somehow it looks like I'm set for a (probable) top half finish and now I've fluked another round and made it to the cup final! Looks like I'll be getting my suit dry cleaned and doing a cringey dance in the video for the official song.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

QualityGeezer

@sorteddan I didn't realise it was your team I was against was praying UTD would have a shocker yesterday but everything went wrong for me 🤣 well done though good luck in the final

QualityGeezer

BearsEatBeets

Last gameweek incoming and we have our Cup finalists.

@sortteddan v @get2sammyb

best of luck.

My poor form of late means I'm no longer fighting those 2 for third place and more likely trying to stop @QualityGeezer from overtaking me for fifth. It feels like our leader can't be caught unless @JohnnyShoulder can pull off something special in the final round.

BearsEatBeets

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic