Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 621 to 640 of 646

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder @nessisonett @Arugula @Gremio108 @get2sammyb

I'm having a dabble with the official UEFA fantasy football for the Euros. If any of you guys fancy a go at this as well it can be found here.

https://gaming.uefa.com/en/uefaeuro2020fantasyfootball/create...

It's a bit more convoluted than the Premier League one (definitely check the rules) so I'll understand if no-ones bothered but if anyone is I'll post the league code. Newcomers are also welcome again but I'll delete anyone who doesn't at least introduce themselves, the same as before.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I’m having a look just now! Love how 45% of people have picked De Bruyne despite him being absolutely bodied last night 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Joined!

And yeah, KDB will probably wear one of those gimp mask things. Maybe he’ll end up with a cool scar that makes him look hardcore.

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Thanks for the tag, but I will give that a miss as I'm a bit footballed out at the mo and not hugely into international football these days.

Defo will be up for next season in the prem to reclaim defend my throne!

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BowTiesAreCool

Came here to ask if any of the community will be doing a FF for the tournament, I'll join in!

BowTiesAreCool

BearsEatBeets

@BowTiesAreCool Was going to say there is a code on the previous page but I'm guessing you found it and are team 'Jedi Academy'. Welcome to our tiny league.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Guess that means I can finish top 4 this time 😂

BearsEatBeets

I’m off to a right stinker so far, even @nessisonett is beating me. So just used my wildcard and changed 14 of my 15 players. All set to see my removed players do well now.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I take offence to that 😂😂

nessisonett

One might say my captain decision has… Depay-ed off.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett That's you and my brother. I'm just grateful I finally have a player who has scored, halfway into the tournament.
I had to laugh when after using my wildcard, two of the Italian players I put in didn't play. Still the 4 players of my team who have played so far have matched my previous 'Matchday' scores so it's an improvement.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

@Rubber_Duck @JohnnyShoulder @nessisonett @Gremio108 @get2sammyb

Just a heads up, it's all opened up today to get your teams ready for next season. I've thrown together a quick team to renew the league so whenever you want to make your teams you will automatically be joined for the new season should you wish to do so.

I was pondering starting a new thread for the new season to help separate them and keep them neat but can just as easy just carry on using this one if everyone prefers. Might do manager of the week/month announcements next season too. Let me know what you think or any other ideas for the thread.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

Wondered who on earth @Rubber_Duck is, then had a look at some old posts in this thread when the penny dropped. The mention of making so many transfers gave the game away! 😆

Thanks for letting us know @BearsEatBeets, but will leave it until nearer the season. Way too early for me to be thinking about next season!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Yeah if it wasn't for the mini Euro league we're doing I probably wouldn't have figured out the name change.
No probs with the team, I'll probably make an 'Artist formally known as Arugula' amount of changes before we get near the start of the season.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

RIP whoever captained Danielson 😬😬

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Rejoined the league for next season by the way!

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett Having the option to switch Captain after games really didn't work out for me did it I had Lukaku as my original captain but when he only got 2 points I switched it to a French defender. Of course that didn't work so took a punt on one of my last remaining players. I didn't even realise he was the player sent off until a day later.

Good to have you back for the new season.

BearsEatBeets

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.