Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 621 to 640 of 675

nessisonett

And now both Chilwell and Mount aren’t playing. Bitten by Tuchel roulette 😂

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Mount came on cos he scored an amazing 1 point!

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder You know what’s the real kicker? I had a solid 5 points from Maguire due to come off the bench if Mount didn’t come on.

Untitled

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

nessisonett

You know, I’m not sure that tonight’s game could go any worse. I should have just played Martinez over Ederson despite Ederson playing two matches.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett Having 2 City defenders certainly hasn't paid off this gameweek. With 2 potential games each they have made 3 points between them while 13 pt Dawson is on the bench. Might be time to actually drop at least one. Thankfully the rest of my team has done okay.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I’ve dropped over 400000 places overall this week. It’s been a catastrophe of biblical proportions. The mental thing is that the best player for me this week has been Bednarek, despite Southampton being 5-2 down at the moment. Cancelo, Zaha and Mount all on 1 point, Sterling, Calvert-Lewin, Watkins and Bamford on 2 points. These are good players as well.

JohnnyShoulder

Looks like I'll be off 1st place then. Ah well, had a good stint at the top.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Actually, doing a few sums it looks like you’ll probably retain your 1st place by about 2 points!

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett That's the 2 points from my Man City defenders! I've been caught out before doing that, and usually someone has a sneaky sub that comes in!

nessisonett

Oh no, not Son off injured, he’s one of 4 players for me not blanking next week, and two of them are injured too!

nessisonett

I seem to have finished with the highest score this week as none of us have Wolves or Liverpool players. Yet I’m still over 100 points behind. Time to play my Wildcard like it’s Yu-Gi-Oh and completely gamble!

BearsEatBeets

Stinker of a week but seems that way for many. March hasn't been as good as the last 2 months so far and I slipped a small amount in the work league but it's still pretty competitive as it is here which is good.

@nessisonett Don't forget I was quite far off with you a couple of months ago. There is still enough time to get a run going. It looked like a lot of teams were getting quite similar so there wasn't as much movement but feels like that might change a bit in the next few weeks.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

Forgot to do my transfers this week! Oh well, still got 9 players playing this week, was just gonna transfer in a couple more Spuds players in. Got a decent amount of points from Bamford and Raphinha last night too.

Arugula

@JohnnyShoulder Very strange week. Interested to see what Tottenham do after the Zagreb incident.

Arugula

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Yeah it might be a blessing in disguise as means I won't have make wholesale changes next week.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I’m so annoyed I took out Bamford, I thought he wouldn’t play after that knock last week!

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett He will probs stay in my team now for the rest of the season, unless he is completely crocked. He may not do the biz every week, but for his price I can't think of anyone better.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I had to play my Wildcard so my whole team’s screwed. I had about three players playing otherwise 😂

Arugula

I'm really starting to dislike Guardiola.

Edit. Never mind! FA Cup tie. 😅

Edited on by Arugula

Arugula

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett What took you so long? 🤣

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic