Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 601 to 620 of 654

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Stones scored for me, but I've got more points on the bench. My most realistic hope was that two of my Leeds trio did not play, but alas they all start. The rest of my starting xi all play twice so it is unlikely two of them will not play both games. If my Leeds or Many City players do better than the West Ham lot, I'll be one happy bunny.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

Ah well, not a total busted flush, clean sheet for Mings and Martinez, with possible bonus points for the latter. Still disappointed with the three number two scoring Leeds players!

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@Gremio108 Looks like somebody was right betting on Bale!

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

Gremio108

@nessisonett Also I've just remembered I've got Pope in net. Does this torture ever end??

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

BearsEatBeets

@Gremio108 Your friend(Mystic Meg?) got any tips for next week? I'm just happy I stuck with Son for one more week.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

@Gremio108 Only one more goal for the hat-trick!

nessisonett

Fantastic, there goes Barnes, my one leg up over the competition. Made 25 points in the last two weeks and now he’s out until April.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Yep, i transferred in Barnes for this week. Great stuff.

Gremio108

@BearsEatBeets Actually we've got a website with a weekly fantasy football blog. It's not to be taken seriously so don't listen too closely to anything we say, but go on my profile and there's a link to it. You'll be able to see what ridiculous ideas he cooks up for next week.

As you can see, I'm still in denial about the whole Bale/Son fiasco.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

nessisonett

If this score doesn’t change, I’ll have a grand total of 4 points from Cancelo and Sterling this week. Fantastic.

Ok, there were another three goals and I still ended up with 4 points. Dang.

Edited on by nessisonett

Arugula

@nessisonett Guardiola frequently sends my carefully laid plans up in smoke. His players and their form are too good to leave out but the fact he can drop a grenade and easily field two entire first choice teams is troublesome.

Arugula

JohnnyShoulder

Yep Pep Roulette is hella annoying.

JohnnyShoulder

FINALLY. A transfer has actually worked. After a few weeks and bringing in nothing but duds, Kane scores and assists twice.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder And then there’s me having captained Ederson and then Zaha comes on for a half doing nothing! And I wonder why I’m quite so far behind 😂😂

Arugula

Captaining Stones isn't looking smart but they may get a clean sheet against Southampton, if he even plays. 🤔

Arugula

nessisonett

@Arugula See, my reasoning was that Pep Roulette means that most of those players will probably only play one game this gameweek anyway. Whereas Ederson would most likely play 2. Unfortunately for me, Man City’s winning streak has now been broken!

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett @Arugula I got Sterling as mine. He will probably will not play in the game mid-week knowing my luck recently.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett @Arugula @JohnnyShoulder Looks like we all captained City players but might get bit by Pep roulette. I've got 2 City defenders so that loss wasn't great, hopefully at least one of them plays the Southampton game and Gundogan (my cap) plays again.
It's getting interesting at the top, not much between us now.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets It’s getting really interesting at the bottom, only over 100 points between me and the next person!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic