Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 601 to 620 of 646

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett No one did amazing for me, but I got a nice spread of points across the team. Only the Spuds duo let me down.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

A few surprises going into the final games for me, Bamford benched and Fernandes not even in the squad!

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I think I’m cursed. I rejigged my entire squad to get Fernandes in.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett Man that sucks. I've only just noticed Greenwood isn't starting either, not the best of starts to this final round.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Oh bloody hell, that’s two Man U players not starting for me then. Plus I captained Bamford.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett @BearsEatBeets I transferred out Fernandes a few weeks back as he had gone off the boil. Teams have got nothing to play for tend to make a lot of changes at this stage of the season.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Not even Luke Shaw is playing! That’s all 3 Man U players not playing for me 😂😂

JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett 🤣 You just can't catch a break this season!

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I swear it’s the teams conspiring against me. Solskjær has it in for me 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett You jinxed it by naming your team Celtic!

nessisonett

West Brom right at the last minute losing me another 4 points! Bloody Robson-Kanu 😂

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett ditto. And it knocked Raphina out of a bonus point which would have doubled for me. At least Bamford came on and bagged some points.

With a quick glance it looks like the places will stay the same but be a very competitive finish (mostly).

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

There we go, a final total of 2018 points for me! Kinda got slaughtered by everyone else in the league here but it seems to just have ended up insanely competitive. I mean I finished in the top 43k in the Scotland rankings so I think you lot were just too good 😂

JohnnyShoulder

Ooooooh a late charge by @Gremio108 pips @BearsEatBeets to second place! Had me sweating the last few weeks, but I done just enough to hold on to top spot.

BearsEatBeets

Congratulations @JohnnyShoulder on winning the league! And well done @Gremio on sneaking past for second place. 13 points between the 3 of us is extremely competitive after a long season. Thanks to @nessisonett and @Arugula for joining in on the fun, as well that random competitor @get2sammyb.

I'll renew the league next season so if any of you want to have another go you will automatically get entered into the league. Maybe we'll see if we can get a few more entrants next season but it will be fun enough even if it's just us.

Thanks again everyone.

Ps If anyone sees a good one for the Euros and feels like giving that a go drop a message.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Cheers for organising this, it’s honestly got me more invested in the English league than I have been for a good few years. Unfortunately my lack of bias seems to have not translated into success! Hopefully I’ll do better next season anyway. Now we can all look forward to the Euros although I’m not sure it’s going to be a fun tournament for me considering Scotland and England are in the same group! At least it’s the first time in my life I can see Scotland at a major tournament 😂

Gremio108

Yeah, a good show all round. Cheers @BearsEatBeets for organising. I'll be there next season.

@JohnnyShoulder I thought I was going to catch you at one point. I saved my triple-captain for this week, and I spent ages agonising over Bamford and Salah. In the end they both scored six points so it wouldn't have made a difference! Well played on the win!

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

JohnnyShoulder

Cheers guys! Thanks for @BearsEatBeets for arranging the league. Hopefully it will be just as a thrilling encounter next season!

Untitled

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.