Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 261 to 280 of 646

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Yeah I agree with you and I've updated the first comment. I'll start the cull tonight. Yourself and @nessisonett I know, @Arugula I believe you're 'Just Donuts' yes? @Gremio108 sorry I can't remember which team is yours, if you could give me the team name that would be cool. And of course @get2sammyb is quite obvious and safe.

Anyone else in the league wanting to stay in please contribute to the thread and let me know the team name. It's a shame it's come to this but this was created for the purpose of friendly competition and not just random teams in a league.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

They’re all bloody destroying me as well 😂😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett At least you're beating me who is currently dead last. I've been doing this long enough not to be too concerned just yet but would to like see a bit of an upturn in the coming weeks. Still I'm only slightly below half in the work league so maybe I've a got a better class of competitors here.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets We’re all really close to be honest, I’m within 50 of first place despite being right near the bottom.

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Cheers dude. 👍

Yeah it's really close between us all. All it takes is to have a good week and some teams around you to have a bad one to close the gap.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder no problem, it needed doing. The randoms were outnumbering the true participants.

Spurs leaving it late, looks like I picked the wrong one of my duo as Cap.

BearsEatBeets

Gremio108

@BearsEatBeets Team name's Half Time Raffle. I've not looked at this weekend's table yet, but I suspect I'm somewhere near the bottom...

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

BearsEatBeets

@Gremio108 Cool, I thought that team rang a bell but wanted to be sure. You'll be saved from the cull

@JohnnyShoulder Jota is starting. I could really use a bumper points game from Salah and Allison but Liverpool getting the result is more important than who gets the goals.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Yeah Kane left it late which had me sweating a bit. Vardy scores then fudges the penalty. 🤦‍♂️

Very attacking line up. Interesting.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BearsEatBeets

Really hoping Foden doesn't come on in this game now, my first sub has 6 points. He's bound to come on for 5 minutes though.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

That -2 points for missed penalties is fair coming into play today 😂

BearsEatBeets

Pep trolled me there getting Foden stripped ready to come on with 5 minutes left. Spent the rest of game just waiting for him to come on with every stoppage. Just Barkley left for me now.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

So yeah, this week was absolute arse. Down to bottom I go!

nessisonett

Football this weekend! Feels like an age has passed, probably due to the PS5 launch. I see I’m at bottom due to the mass kicking of those who didn’t want to participate but I’m just going to pretend I’ve climbed to 6th.

JohnnyShoulder

Yeah we all went up in the league! I detest international football as it is, but even more so this time round.

BearsEatBeets

Another poor display from my captain choice (Ziyech) but at James looks like he's in line for some bonus points to go with a clean sheet. I stuck with my Spurs 2 for later, hopefully they get something against Man City.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

@Arugula yeah it's a shame Werner's pass in the box wasn't better otherwise he definitely would have a got a goal. Still he's the kind of player that probably won't go to many games without contributing something (points wise).

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

Hopefully my full starting eleven play as my first sub has -1 points. Coady's amber status has me slightly concerned but it says 75% chance of playing so fingers crossed.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I left Coady out for that very reason. I’m a bit annoyed with the Brighton-Aston Villa game to be honest, a grand total of 4 points from Martinez, Grealish and Maupay. I probably should have went for Ederson in goal but just thought Spurs would be harder to stop scoring than Brighton.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett Similarly I put Martinez in instead of Alisson as Liverpool have Leicester. I had Barkley who only came on for 4 minutes and got one point but in light of Lamptey as my first sub I'll take over not playing.

BearsEatBeets

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.