Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 141 to 160 of 646

BearsEatBeets

@Arugula Have you got a good first sub? I've just discovered Moutinho isn't playing and my first sub has 2 points. Although knowing my luck he will come on for the last 10 minutes and get a point.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

Traoré isn’t playing but Tarkowski’s my first sub with 0 points. Oh dear. Oh no, neither is Lacazette.

Edited on by nessisonett

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

@Arugula Yeah Mitrovic will go in then. Any time one of your starting 11 doesn't play a single minute, that player will be swapped for your first sub as long as it doesn't break formation rules. So say you are only playing 3 defenders and one doesn't play your first defender sub will go in. Keeping an eye on the order of your subs can be as useful as picking your team.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

Also bear in mind it won't do the sub swap until all games have been played for the game week.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

@Arugula No you're fine, they will swap. It's mainly about minimums, as long as you have at least 3 defenders and 1 striker players of different positions will swap.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets So if two of my players didn’t play, does that mean my first two subs are used or does it only happen once?

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett both will sub. It's possible all subs could be swapped if you were really unlucky with players not playing.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

I was almost right, Moutinho is getting 20 minutes. Barring an assist or something that's another one point player. Hopefully Wolves keep the clean sheet for Coady (sorry @Arugula).

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Cheers, unfortunately Traoré got 5 minutes on so that’s 1 point instead of 13.

BearsEatBeets

@Arugula That sucks about Son. Sometimes it's best to leave a doubtful quality player in your team and if they don't play they will be subbed anyway. But yeah a yellow status player playing isn't uncommon but red playing is pure bad luck.

Also (assuming I've correctly deduced you're Dunk n' Donuts) you've made 6 changes for -20 points!!!!

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@Arugula And now Son has scored 😂

JohnnyShoulder

Son has scored twice! I try not to pay much attention to the injuries in the game as they are not very accurate. I've had players marked as red in the game, but then play.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula You made another 6 transfers this week?! 🤣 That means you are already 20 points down the next game week, as that is when the points are deducted when you make transfers over your free allocation..

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

No Allison for Liverpool today, you still got him in your team @BearsEatBeets?

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Oh noooo, neither of my keepers played and I transferred in Alisson this week 😢

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett As a group we are doing really well this week! 😂

nessisonett

Jack Grealish bringing the heat with two assists and single handedly getting my week back on track 😂😂

BearsEatBeets

Apparently 33 people triple captained Ollie Wilkins!!

BearsEatBeets

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.